Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Kim Jong-un is dead. (/forums/showthread.php?t=356797)

BlackBellamy 04-25-2020 09:17 AM

Kim Jong-un is dead.

Just getting in here ahead of time, feel like this might be a juicy thread.

BlackBellamy 04-25-2020 09:35 AM

Look how quick she's running to bury her brother!

https://imgur.com/aTIiIwI.jpg

You know why I'm betting on her? Look at her run in those heels on that wet surface! She exudes confident superiority and effortless grace. Hot in that evil kind of way. 10/10 would invade.

magnetaress 04-25-2020 09:39 AM

Can you please elaborate for the weebs who do not watch Xinhua News Agency...

Synchronysity tho? I have a scar on the opposite ankle... like hers. I too can run really good in heels. Also I imagine North Koreans really care for their skin as much as the Southern Variety, very surprised she has allowed a scar to show at all.

Fammaden 04-25-2020 10:02 AM

So reports are he's more overweight than ever, is a lifelong heavy smoker, and heart disease runs in the family. Maybe he's got the COVID somehow, and if so there's a greater than zero chance that she and other higher ups have conspired to infect him as a sort of assassination/coup.

I'm guessing if she does take over she'll either usher in a new age of reform and enlightenment opening the nation up to the global economy more....or she'll be an iron fist dictator to put the males in the family to shame. Without much room for middle ground. Seems like standard operating procedure is to just keep the image up while benefiting from the lifestyle they have as the leading class in the country, so probably the latter.

magnetaress 04-25-2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fammaden (Post 3117965)
So reports are he's more overweight than ever, is a lifelong heavy smoker, and heart disease runs in the family. Maybe he's got the COVID somehow, and if so there's a greater than zero chance that she and other higher ups have conspired to infect him as a sort of assassination/coup.

I'm guessing if she does take over she'll either usher in a new age of reform and enlightenment opening the nation up to the global economy more....or she'll be an iron fist dictator to put the males in the family to shame. Without much room for middle ground. Seems like standard operating procedure is to just keep the image up while benefiting from the lifestyle they have as the leading class in the country, so probably the latter.

Can she legally succeed to Empress or is this just a fantasy? I doubt her military industrial complex would follow her unless she had some real shiny pixel packages. Which that country is struggling to produce. Anyway. I believe its possible, but like that would be some epic level ultra-dimensional chess and if she did achieve that she deserves to be Empress.

solleks 04-25-2020 10:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/pPAKPvA.jpg

BlackBellamy 04-25-2020 10:55 AM

This is what my reliable Japanese sources are saying:

Quote:

Cardiac stent surgery is not a very difficult surgery. The procedure of inserting a stent into the most important blood vessel can be completed in about 1 minute.

However, the surgeon who was operating was very nervous and his hands trembled. Moreover, he had no experience of operating an obese body as much as Kim Jong Un. So it took him about eight minutes to insert the stent.

Meanwhile, Chairman Kim Jong Un turned into a plant human.
When you talk about being in a vegetative state, in Japanese they don't refer to you as a vegetable like Americans would. In Japan you turn into a "plant human". Languages sure are fun!

magnetaress 04-25-2020 11:03 AM

I am a jumjum elf (cuz EQ).

loramin 04-25-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3117969)
Can she legally succeed to Empress or is this just a fantasy? I doubt her military industrial complex would follow her unless she had some real shiny pixel packages. Which that country is struggling to produce. Anyway. I believe its possible, but like that would be some epic level ultra-dimensional chess and if she did achieve that she deserves to be Empress.

Technically the plan is for her to just be a caretaker until Kim's children grow up and take over. In practice though, once she gets in power, many experts expect her to take full control.

You have to understand, NK is like a medieval kingdom. There's a king, but collectively the "nobles" are the ones that keep that king in power. It all comes down to whether she can "get the nobles in line" behind her, and apparently analysts think she likely has the pull to do that.

BlackBellamy 04-25-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solleks (Post 3117974)
why she be so white etc

(dude don't call the almost-current ruler of North Korea and my prospective fwb a bitch)

But yeah I can answer that. Because the Koreans are most pure Asians. Especially the uncontaminated ones from the North. All the other Asiatic countries just served as a buffer for Korea, absorbing the savage barbarian blood but never letting it into the Hermit Kingdom (see name). The barbarian Westerners call the Asians yellow but that's because they're used to dealing with those Asians who have absorbed a lot of fringe peoples. North Korean women have the most white milky skin, and if not for the hair they could totally go Viking.

"The Korean is the most perfect creature!" -- The Wisdom of Chiun, The Master of Sinanju