Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Long-time P99er looking for guild (/forums/showthread.php?t=135655)

Nocte 01-16-2014 02:31 PM

Long-time P99er looking for guild

First thing you should know is that I take long breaks. I was dropped from BDA (understandably) during my last one. I was gone for several months, I forget how many. I'm a full-time student and I have a pretty kick-ass (also full-time) internship where I build neat things that take up a lot of my time, so I don't log in too much. Most of the time I just lurk on the forums, looking for people who need rezzes, or I hang out in Mistmoore buffing people there. Not having guild chat has been getting lonely as of late.

I'm interested in raiding, but I'm not going to be available for most of your guild's raids. I will never expect loot on the raids I do attend, I don't expect to earn DKP at all. I really like helping people out with quest work or just leveling, as long as there's some conversation going. I *would* eventually like a Stanos Head on my rogue (I have everything else needed for the HIE mask) and maybe some Hate armor if it's rotting, but I won't make a stink about it if it never happens. I already have my epic on both characters I play the most (I never intend to dedicate the time towards the necro epic).

I've been guilded with Divinity, Vesica Dei, Forceful Entry, and Bregan D'Aerth, and I'm still not up to speed on which guilds hate each other, and I don't intend to catch up on the drama. I'm not interested in P99 politics, I just want folks to talk to.

Wulvgeng 01-16-2014 02:40 PM

I'll be your friend.

Erati 01-16-2014 03:14 PM

www.takenguild.com

see how we fit

Estu 01-16-2014 06:53 PM

Bizarro Nalkin, love it~

Jizzebel 01-16-2014 07:01 PM

Wrong forum

bktroost 01-16-2014 07:18 PM

Listen, you just described the lifestyle of Azure Guard. We don't require a time commitment, a raid commitment and we still get end game content. Check out our guild page. Just remember we choose people over pixils so don't expect crazy raid tactics.

Clark 01-16-2014 10:05 PM

Nocte is a cool fella :D

webrunner5 01-16-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wulvgeng (Post 1277558)
I'll be your friend.

Wulvgeng. You are a SICK PUP lol.

Aviann 01-16-2014 10:38 PM

Hey man, I'm in a different, but similar predicament, and Taken is definitely a fun place to be for the small amount of time I get to play. If you haven't made a decision yet, check us out! Full of cool gents and gentresses.

Bones 01-16-2014 10:48 PM

nocte stand up citizen take this man in