Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Guy not giving us camp (/forums/showthread.php?t=348743)

Ashenden 01-28-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3075986)
Seal Team's lowness hasn't even begun to peak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phatez (Post 3063903)
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Pamila was a trial in the guild for only two days. He has been removed. Goodluck with your petition.

These constant attacks on Seal Team because of a guy who was a trial member for a total of a couple of days weeks ago could also be considered pretty low.

Tilien 01-28-2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quido (Post 3076016)
I would say that Llandris misspoke and these rules are not in fact supplemental. Granted they could not foresee every possible scenario and account for it, hence the indication that it is not exhaustive, but I would not consider once-off 6-year-old forum posts from crackpot disgraced former GMs to be solid guidelines for standing server rules, despite how much you wish for that to be the case.

Sorry your supplemental, non-inclusive rules are supplemental and non inclusive.

Wallicker 01-28-2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashenden (Post 3075764)
Pamila was kicked out of Seal Team's app process shortly after the first RNF thread came to light, so I dunno why you are bringing us up in this thread.

Yeah this dude didn’t even make it into the guild, but everyone still blaming ST for his behavior lol.

cd288 01-29-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quido (Post 3076016)
I would say that Llandris misspoke and these rules are not in fact supplemental. Granted they could not foresee every possible scenario and account for it, hence the indication that it is not exhaustive, but I would not consider once-off 6-year-old forum posts from crackpot disgraced former GMs to be solid guidelines for standing server rules, despite how much you wish for that to be the case.

Gonna go ahead and trust that Llandris meant what he said and didn't mispeak rather than trusting the word of some random forum poster as solid guidelines for standing server rules.