Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2020 Election MEGAthread (/forums/showthread.php?t=369273)

Swish 09-27-2020 09:05 PM

Shut up and pay your taxes

https://i.imgur.com/adETRDL.png

hobart 09-27-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3187319)
Current pillar of 100% unbiased and accurate information the ny fucking times has informed me trump did a bad. Do you expect me to believe that the ny times is capable of misleading me, especially when their political persuasion isn't in power?? Naw there's no way man.

You're right. It's much more likely that the one news source that is telling you what you want to hear is right and the other two dozen are fake news.

Tethler 09-28-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woke Locc (Post 3187322)
Someone has to sell Jauna the sexdolls and that requires workers to build them

^that's my point

Are you saying that Trump built Juana's sex doll

douglas1999 09-28-2020 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobart (Post 3187361)
You're right. It's much more likely that the one news source that is telling you what you want to hear is right and the other two dozen are fake news.

Well you're defining terms that automatically confirm your premise, so it's a bad premise.

Two dozen news sources who all reliably fall one way politically are no more likely to be accurate just because there are a lot of them, that's bozo level stupid.

The question is did he do anything illegal? It's just such a transparently obvious smear job because the last fifty didn't work.

"Trump billionaire (big number) but only pay small number taxos??! I am currently outraged!". Btw the govt collects *more* tax revenue by taxing rich people at lower rates, because they are less likely to find legal ways to avoid paying taxes. The whole bernie sanders "tax da biwwionairhhs" model does not work.

Viscere 09-28-2020 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 3187300)
Sorry your poor and dont understand

Sorry you're uneducated and support a tax dodger

zodium 09-28-2020 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3187421)
Well you're defining terms that automatically confirm your premise, so it's a bad premise.

Two dozen news sources who all reliably fall one way politically are no more likely to be accurate just because there are a lot of them, that's bozo level stupid.

The question is did he do anything illegal? It's just such a transparently obvious smear job because the last fifty didn't work.

"Trump billionaire (big number) but only pay small number taxos??! I am currently outraged!". Btw the govt collects *more* tax revenue by taxing rich people at lower rates, because they are less likely to find legal ways to avoid paying taxes. The whole bernie sanders "tax da biwwionairhhs" model does not work.

the objective is to further drive conservatives concerned with the structural integrity of the decaying american-led capitalist order out of the republican party and into the democratic party, who are simultaneously driving the left into the streets. welcome to the weimar trajectory.

remember this is what you chose.

Woke Locc 09-28-2020 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tethler (Post 3187404)
Are you saying that Trump built Juana's sex doll

In a way, yes. Our economy has become so specialized that there's a buck to be made in catering to sex perverts.

hobart 09-28-2020 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3187421)
Well you're defining terms that automatically confirm your premise, so it's a bad premise.

You're talking about your premise concerning the NY Times, right?

BlackBellamy 09-28-2020 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakborn (Post 3187317)
When you get audited, you’re going to:

1. Get jail time, and..
2. Have your wages garnished for the rest of your life.

Don’t mess with the tax man, he’ll get his money.

Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

Drakborn, you don't know how taxes work.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Oh, in case you don't know, this is how the IRS collects it's money:

Quote:

Hi this is the IRS umm we noticed you didn't pay enough taxes and umm you owe us X.

Oh wow, that's terrible, how long has this been going on?

Three years.

Oh wow, would you take one-tenth X?

How about a third?

Done.
Jail time lol.

PieOats 09-28-2020 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 3187431)
the objective is to further drive conservatives concerned with the structural integrity of the decaying american-led capitalist order out of the republican party and into the democratic party, who are simultaneously driving the left into the streets. welcome to the weimar trajectory.

remember this is what you chose.

No one is joining the democrat party, my dude. The flow is in the other direction as rational minds flee the insanity of leftist identity politics. The republican party has become the workers’ party while the democrat party has become the union of the wealthy and the poors against the productive. Trump is a beautiful man (no homo).


#12moreyears


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.