Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Holy Paladin of Tunare (/forums/showthread.php?t=397906)

Flame of Anor 01-15-2022 03:33 PM

Holy Paladin of Tunare

Welcome to Felwithe, the site of rebirth for the High Elves of Norrath! As a loyal Paladin of Tunare, the Elfmother, you are a revered member of High Elf society. You are a spiritual leader and holy warrior and it is your duty to see to the defense and well being of all fair elves by using the powers Tunare has blessed you with. It is also your responsibility to keep a watchful eye out for the machinations of the evil gods, especially Innoruuk and his Dark Elven disciples. And to destroy them should they threaten any of Tunare's creations.

> This Race / Class / Deity combination is of MODERATE DIFFICULTY

Flame of Anor 01-17-2022 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Alas, Tunare hath blessed me truly. From the dreaded Estate of Unrest, to the goblin infested basements of High Keep, to the dreadful caves of Najena, Tunare hath rewarded me for my efforts. Blessed is the Elfmother now and forever, to the ages of ages amen! Behold, Ghoulbane!
Attachment 16687

Flame of Anor 01-18-2022 02:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Behold, the Hero Bracers of Grahan Rothkar. The prized gladiator and slave to the Steel Warriors of Qeynos, the Minotaur Hero, has been regretfully slain with the help of a local, a small wizard whose intelligence is unmatched. This minotaur escaped captivity and slew a quarter-score of men in the process. I believe the minotaur to be misunderstood, and slavery of all forms is an abomination. No sentient creature deserves to be held in captivity against their will. Slavery, amongst other human machinations, is evil, and has no place in this world or the next. It is not Tunare's Will.

I was informed the denizens of Steamfont were being preyed upon by this deeply traumatized and misunderstood creature, and the men whose lives were taken in it's escape had to be avenged. As a Holy Paladin of Tunare, my first approach was diplomacy; I wished to speak with the creature and discern it's motives. I thought perhaps it may be remorseful, desiring repentance, but upon noticing me it immediately stampeded toward me with the most ferocious and rabid frenzy I've seen in many months. May the fate of this creature shed light on the horrors of slavery.

Blessed be Tunare, now and forever and to the ages of ages, amen.

Attachment 16692

Attachment 16693

Tassador 01-19-2022 10:13 AM

Drugs

Tunabros 01-19-2022 02:27 PM

red player talks to himself and plays a character he will give up on within 2 weeks

Jibartik 01-19-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flame of Anor (Post 3412004)
Alas, Tunare hath blessed me truly. From the dreaded Estate of Unrest, to the goblin infested basements of High Keep, to the dreadful caves of Najena, Tunare hath rewarded me for my efforts. Blessed is the Elfmother now and forever, to the ages of ages amen! Behold, Ghoulbane!
Attachment 16687

cool pic look like an npc

Flame of Anor 01-19-2022 11:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Tassador 01-20-2022 12:22 AM

Wow extremely low level pve on a pvp server. Good post dude keep on the drugs…

Flame of Anor 01-20-2022 08:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Skarne 01-20-2022 08:28 AM

I like these posts idk why the haters. Keep on goin man!