Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Screenshots (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   A Day on Red (/forums/showthread.php?t=176974)

Feanol 08-29-2015 09:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A Necromancer. A Cazic-Thule Cultist. We arrived at tenuous truce after sizing each other up. I think he was shocked to see an Erudite in the Tower.

goldlush 08-31-2015 12:29 AM

I kinda wished you posted the names of the locations, too :/

AxerJ 09-12-2015 05:51 AM

It's your writing, Feanol! Refreshing art. You seem to have a generous helping of the poet's gift, as it's been said. Thanks for your creativity!

Favorite of mine so far is the latest wizard spire. Looks immense, high-fantasy, and love how you reference the Combine Empire. Looks like that shot could have been a promo screenshot. Second favorite is the latest one with the Erudite Necromancer, mostly because you identified him as a Cazic Thule cultist. For whatever reason the fact that Paineel Erudites are all worshipping Cazic Thule is especially cool to me. Pretty badass god to worship, and really changes the Erudite persona.

Feanol 09-13-2015 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I took in the evening air. I had not drawn breath that did not reek of corpse for many days. The movements of the Sun and Moon had no meaning inside the ancient Iksar tower; I could not say how long I had stayed. I was glad to be traveling again.

Feanol 09-23-2015 05:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You could still feel the heat emanating from the body. Getting close enough to swing a blade seared the flesh. The Iksar did not seem to mind with its hardened scales. It crowed over the corpse in animal blood lust.

Efwan 09-23-2015 10:10 AM

Why do I look so weird in your screenshot? :(

Videri 09-23-2015 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Efwan (Post 2055105)
Why do I look so weird in your screenshot? :(

Blood lust, dude. Don't be self-conscious; it's natural.

iruinedyourday 09-23-2015 11:20 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...RED1ITSFAN.jpg

Feanol 09-26-2015 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We traded traveler's stories. Some meat roasted over the flame as he recalled time spent in the North before it was overrun by Goblins. I enthralled him with descriptions of faraway Kunark and the strange life that grows there. The fire turned to embers in our distraction.

Feanol 09-29-2015 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love to come here. The valley is idyllic and without the dangers of the populous towns. The odd but friendly catfolk offer both equipment with which to fish their fine waters and flavorful brews of a most potent fermentation. Tucked away in the far West, one can be at ease.