Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Most fun lateral thinking or unusual XP methods (/forums/showthread.php?t=330966)

falkun 08-28-2019 08:39 AM

Bard charm wipes all aggro on a mob except for 1 point against the charming bard. Bards should always charm the "next up" mob in camp to kill the current target so the tank doesn't have to overcome built up heal or debuff aggro. You can memblur for everyone by charming, ensuring everyone else does not re-aggro, then mez song while you camp out. Give mob a moment to reset to spawn/bind, and everyone can go on about their life again.

Bard mez push is opposite the caster's view. So you can turn yourself to push the mob where ever you want, like over a ledge.

Bards can run around like rogues in hide/sneak with their invis song/selo's travels + hide + sneak. You still need to watch out for MOB frontal arcs, but sneak stacks with invis song.

Legidias 08-28-2019 09:29 AM

On the other hand, bard mezzing and spamming aggro song on mob to skyrocket their aggro then warrior taunt = maxed out aggro on warrior and theres not gonna be anything that would shake it

Jibartik 08-28-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falkun (Post 2952999)
Bard charm wipes all aggro on a mob except for 1 point against the charming bard. Bards should always charm the "next up" mob in camp to kill the current target so the tank doesn't have to overcome built up heal or debuff aggro.

I keep logging onto my bard to not AoE kite and I go to a zone and group up, and then they want me to run around all night pulling and I remember why I dont group as a bard.

If all my group expected of me was to sit my ass down and med my 2 mana per tick mana regen back up from charm/wiping mobs between every fight, I would totally be into that. :cool:

enjchanter 08-28-2019 05:58 PM

Deposit enough coins into a bard and he will earn xp FOR you

It's crazy