Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Huge hi-five to Stagion. (/forums/showthread.php?t=380648)

JDFriend99 03-17-2021 09:20 PM

Huge hi-five to Stagion.

I was making dinner and afk after what I assumed was a person boxing two characters in qeynos hills this evening. Myself and klayne agreed to petition the person for it as we assumed this was being done often when we saw it.

Sadly I was in the middle of making dinner and stepped out to check the bbq. When I returned I saw an emote of a mage scowling at Stagion but no sign of Stagion.

Klayne told me what did he say? I said "who" and he told me the guide.

I said " the guide was here?" And he related yes. He was standing right near you, then sat for while, then ported Woodu and Whaddya to unrest where they went offline.

I said "well I'll be, seems staff does care" and sadly I missed all the fun.

Moral is.. don't let jealousy or greed ruin your entire account playing experience by a measly couple k plats... Cause you never know who's watching you!

Mas Pras to staff for babysitting people and handling this stuff. If we could disconnect em ourselves, we would do just that.

Thank you Stagion.

-elfing rejoices

Blistig 03-17-2021 09:29 PM

Some say that his heart is in upside down, and that his teeth glow in the dark. All we know, is he’s called the STAG!

JDFriend99 03-17-2021 09:31 PM

Love you guys. Even when I've been wrong. Takes guts to babysit

Vizax_Xaziv 03-19-2021 10:35 AM

I tell everyone new here that if you're boxing a guide will eventually show up an test you. For your sanity I hope it's before you reach too-high a level.

Good luck!

cadoipi 03-21-2021 09:40 AM

I got to watch Stagion arrest a suspected boxer outside of Cabilis yesterday. I was shocked when both characters remained silent and went LD at the same time...

loramin 03-21-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv (Post 3275822)
I tell everyone new here that if you're boxing a guide will eventually show up an test you. For your sanity I hope it's before you reach too-high a level.

This is the thing I think a lot of people miss. I can't count how many times someone has told me "you can totally box on this server, I see it all the time", or something to that effect. I'm sure some who say it are even confident that it's true because they themselves box, and haven't gotten caught yet.

But here's the thing: it doesn't matter if you can box for hundreds of hours here and get away with it. Maybe you can: we don't have infinite GMs to catch you. Still, it doesn't matter, because eventually you will get caught ... and in all honesty it is far, far worse to get caught after you've invested hundreds of hours into those characters.