Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   New Angry Goblin Agreement (/forums/showthread.php?t=421902)

Knuckle 07-26-2023 11:03 PM

New Angry Goblin Agreement

Why doesn't this thing spawn with a flat timer. everyone there is already rolling for a low chance, what sick bastard is justifying 6 hr variance in 2023? This is why they don't make games like everquest anymore. We've already stated that we can tweak classic when it doesn't make sense as there are multiple examples of modification to classic things, why leave this in? Anyway I wont be back till this window is during work hours this is the stupidest thing in everquest for a quest mob.

Edit: this is my first time at angry goblin camp, which makes me the most qualified to speak to it. The degenerates that have been there for a year are going to have goblin brain rot influencing their opinion.

phloridaman 07-26-2023 11:11 PM

Ya, there needs to be either an agreement or patch to alleviate the bottle neck. What's the point of wasting so much of people's time? Even once every 24 hours would be hard to get. Its damn near impossible the way it is.

Solist 07-26-2023 11:37 PM

Or just make loremaster drop cords. Like he should.

keeper/master, whatever.

skorge 07-27-2023 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckle (Post 3629008)
Why doesn't this thing spawn with a flat timer. everyone there is already rolling for a low chance, what sick bastard is justifying 6 hr variance in 2023? This is why they don't make games like everquest anymore. We've already stated that we can tweak classic when it doesn't make sense as there are multiple examples of modification to classic things, why leave this in? Anyway I wont be back till this window is during work hours this is the stupidest thing in everquest for a quest mob.

Edit: this is my first time at angry goblin camp, which makes me the most qualified to speak to it. The degenerates that have been there for a year are going to have goblin brain rot influencing their opinion.

do like the rest of us and avoid this quest, lol

Toxigen 07-27-2023 08:38 AM

Velious was beat in Kunark gear you don't need to put yourself through any of this hope this helps.

Knuckle 07-27-2023 09:12 AM

It’s the principle of the thing!

Fammaden 07-27-2023 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solist (Post 3629014)
Or just make loremaster drop cords. Like he should.

keeper/master, whatever.

He did early on when Chardok 2.0 first launched on blue, I assumed it was changed because its not in era?

red_demonman 07-27-2023 01:25 PM

Yeah this camp blows, anything to make it slightly better plz.

Toxigen 07-27-2023 03:49 PM

the road to bis is paved in stale body odor and loneliness

7thGate 07-27-2023 04:13 PM

Realistically, the agreement should be that everyone meets up at the start of the window and rolls. Whoever wins the roll gets to turn in to the goblin. If they fail to turn in to the goblin within 5 minutes of him spawning or lose to Skargus, he goes FFA. Whoever kills Skargus needs to announce the TOD in shout so people can afk pick up the next roll time or be in violation of the player agreement and lose their skargus head.

Most people would just do the roll and log off, the only person that has to sock the roll is the winner. Some people would stay to try and snipe in case the winner can't kill it for some reason, guaranteeing it doesn't just stay up. Everyone can stop wasting huge amounts of time for no reason at this camp.

I really doubt we'll get this or something like this though, its too hard to get people to agree to change anything.