Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Looking to play levels 1-55 with 6 Wizards, anyone interested? (/forums/showthread.php?t=119257)

Zuranthium 08-20-2013 12:36 AM

Looking to play levels 1-55 with 6 Wizards, anyone interested?

I was thinking it would be fun to run around with 6 Wizards and just spike things out. Should actually be rather efficient for leveling because normally as a Wizard you have to blow mana on root/snare, and blow time on kiting and/or chain casting, but we wouldn't even need to by using this method. We can all just cast one spell and BOOM, dead target. The group can setup a rotation of who does follow-up casts, in case we get resisted too much on the initial casts...with a good rotation like that it will keep the mana nice and even.

With root for crowd control, and proper coordination, we should be able to handle plenty of content in the game until about level 55. Just spike down everything in our path! Who wants to come play?

citizen1080 08-20-2013 02:14 AM

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

On a more serious note. Team Manaburn used to rape shit on my live server =)

Zyn 08-20-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuranthium (Post 1080847)
I was thinking it would be fun to run around with 6 Wizards and just spike things out. Should actually be rather efficient for leveling because normally as a Wizard you have to blow mana on root/snare, and blow time on kiting and/or chain casting, but we wouldn't even need to by using this method. We can all just cast one spell and BOOM, dead target. The group can setup a rotation of who does follow-up casts, in case we get resisted too much on the initial casts...with a good rotation like that it will keep the mana nice and even.

With root for crowd control, and proper coordination, we should be able to handle plenty of content in the game until about level 55. Just spike down everything in our path! Who wants to come play?

I REALLY like this idea.

Would we all be rolling the same race? Where would we meet up?

adament1824 08-20-2013 02:18 AM

I would be in, my name is chromos in game or just PM me here. I will be back at my house in about a week.

citizen1080 08-20-2013 02:25 AM

You must all be the same race, with same robe and gear, and similar names.

And then the GMs will ban you all due to the plethora of petitions about you being multiboxers

senna 08-20-2013 02:27 AM

Is this you OP?
http://img8.echo.cx/img8/7404/samdam...hwalker3rx.jpg

Zuranthium 08-20-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyn (Post 1080905)
I REALLY like this idea.

Would we all be rolling the same race? Where would we meet up?

I think it would probably be best if we are all good-aligned Erudites. Keep it thematic! People should just play whatever race/alignment they want, though. Getting 6 people who can play at the same times is the most important thing. I'm sure we'll actually need more than 6 people participating overall, so that we can always try to have 6 logged on to group with when we want to.

I'd like to start over in the Qeynos area since it's so underused, but that could also be changed if people aren't wanting to.

citizen1080 08-20-2013 02:41 AM

6 black men running around norrath could be scary.

Zuranthium 08-20-2013 02:45 AM

Yes! We will unleash the inferno! Let's do it!

adament1824 08-20-2013 03:08 AM

I want to play a gnome, will run to wherever though and also be agnostic.