Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Kill stealing out of control (/forums/showthread.php?t=338301)

Gnec 10-27-2019 07:27 PM

Kill stealing out of control

I never posted much on forums, to me its just bickering and i would rather not participate in it. I started on green at launch day and the kill stealing is insane, even if i send my pet on something and lifetap it a couple times and its below 70% a group will roll by and kill it.

Its a new server, and people want to level i get it !

But even if i am like hey ! They say fuck off, fuck you, eat shit, eat my ass or Lol like its not even a big deal.

I have tried going to butcherblock even as a gnome since steamfont was a warzone and even in the middle of nowhere a dwarf will appear out of nowhere and steal skeletons goblins or whatever, i cant imagine how burdened the staff is with these issues but can we talk about some type of play nice policy once someone is fighting a monster?

Player conduct needs improvement

Dilemne 10-28-2019 02:22 AM

sorry, you re not from blue, no one will listen at what you think, they will just trash you.
Dont expect the staff to help you, they are just posting screen of their blue friends.

FroglokIRL 10-28-2019 02:24 AM

I've found Nek, EC, WC to be much better. Sure people race to engage something first, but once someone engages people respect that. About the best you can hope for with such a large population atm.

feniin 10-28-2019 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dilemne (Post 3003654)
sorry, you re not from blue, no one will listen at what you think, they will just trash you.
Dont expect the staff to help you, they are just posting screen of their blue friends.

:confused: Where do you think the population of the Green Server is from? Nobody is playing this game for the first time.

Gustoo 10-28-2019 02:55 AM

Download fraps and record the proof.

The speed leveling will be kicked hard in the nutsack when these guys get 1 week suspensions.

Crossing fingers for the cold hammer of Justice on these.

Dilemne 10-28-2019 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 3003664)
:confused: Where do you think the population of the Green Server is from? Nobody is playing this game for the first time.

I am, and was not the only one
And p1999 is not everquest, just a freeshard, they can come from live too
You think 4k player are from the 800 blue only ? You think they came with their grandma for more manastone ?

Baler 10-28-2019 03:02 AM

Install OBS and record it

Dilemne 10-28-2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3003674)
Install OBS and record it

For what ?? They can claim their ks on /ooc and on this forum without any problem, what a record would accomplish ?

Baler 10-28-2019 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dilemne (Post 3003676)
For what ?? They can claim their ks on /ooc and on this forum without any problem, what a record would accomplish ?

It's called proof
kind of a big deal

Dilemne 10-28-2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3003684)
It's called proof
kind of a big deal

its not like if staff was reading the forum, can you see how it s free to insult on this forum ?