Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Last night (/forums/showthread.php?t=296566)

Outer 04-25-2018 08:29 AM

Last night

I find it disgusting that the premier raiding guild of the server would stay awake till 6am parking split wurms in PDs lair to avoid pvp and cause intentional exp loss! I mean you just have been super tired when you got to work that morning ;). You guys are sick fucks. Anyone know what time pd spawns?

Outer 04-25-2018 08:39 AM

Grixsucks is a sick fuck but still would play elf quest with him. Tune I hope you get bit by a "cop dog"

Malory Archer 04-25-2018 08:59 AM

why doesnt apex park like 6 buffed people in sky ahead of time to kill all the people that they know will run away?

Outer 04-25-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malory Archer (Post 2696232)
why doesnt apex park like 6 buffed people in sky ahead of time to kill all the people that they know will run away?

Apex does not actively seek pvp. If you think sitting at the boat with 20 players waiting till you have 40 to attack a group of 16 is seeking pvp. You need help. Instead they broke the rules again and parked split wurms in pds lair to cause experience loss. I'm so upset my level 49 vp cleric died and is now 48

Jeni 04-25-2018 10:54 AM

That’s not entirely true they did seek some PvP in PoM last night but got dunked on. Blowing pots? Doesn’t matter hail Zjil’s corpse.

Tune 04-25-2018 10:57 AM

jesus outer , how many posts u gonna make?

you rustled dude?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malory Archer (Post 2696232)

1) the fight is not in sky, fight is in vp
2) we do not care about ganking fleeing cowards
3) the edge of the island is 5 seconds away with jboots

kotton05 04-25-2018 11:15 AM

all wrong ^ dude above me is prolly the biggest pussy i've ever seen. even bluebies are more red than you.

1) apex can't function like that malory cuz they're all betas who only swarm people with numbers
2) LOL ive seen you dumbfucks disc and chase the level 46 eyes around like it was some dam loot pinata. (hint apex doesnt pvp so they will chase a naked thru 10 zones then cry when he gates)
3) apex is mad (4%)

how can a top guild be threated so much by a guild w/o a guild post. some real insecurities going on tune.

Vianna 04-25-2018 11:34 AM

You guys should all join the same guild. Kill all the content together for 6 months and get everyone on the server some gear. Twice a month form teams (Have captains and roll for 1rst pick like a draft) and PVP with the express rules of no plugging. You could have a nice server with PVP and PVE.

Instead you all just throw insults at each other and the majority of the server raids with Apex because it isn't as boring as trying to find PVP 90% of the time.

Vianna 04-25-2018 11:47 AM

Your server has a low population work together and make it fun for everyone.

Outer 04-25-2018 11:58 AM

You played with me Tune - and many others have. I don't ever get russtled and am very chill and relax. Just stating the obvious