Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Baritune's Red WoW guild idea (/forums/showthread.php?t=326206)

Clazxiss 05-24-2019 01:47 PM

Baritune's Red WoW guild idea

Hey hey! Baritune here! Some of you may know me, others may not. I've been an on and off player of the Red server. I've enjoyed my adventures and freedoms that this community and server can offer an EQ player.

That said, work has demanded more time from me than I can allot to EQ. While this sucks, it doesn't mean I'm out of the MMORPG world. Recently, I restarted my WoW account and thought about giving the new PvP system as well the current raids, a solid shot. There are multiple difficulties one can participate in. For those of you who've enjoyed playing Red alongside me, I'm putting the following feelers out there.

If I were to make a guild on an East Coast PvP server, would any of you want to join alongside me? Should enough of you decide to pop in, then I'd be willing to give it a solid go with making a PvP battleground guild that also does some casual raiding.

Even with my limited playtime, I know I can accomplish a solid schedule in WoW than I could with EQ. As much as I love EQ, the game demands a solid amount of time for any dungeon crawl, epic quest, or big raid. Even more time is demanded should you fail.

Anyways for anyone who is interested in my offer, PM me or post here. The invitation is open to everyone, regardless of past dramas or what have you.

whitebandit 05-24-2019 06:02 PM

Red is so dead, Red forums are being used to recruit for WoW lul

Swish2 05-24-2019 11:35 PM

If you want the best pixels in WoW during vanilla you need to raid for them so I'd suggest making plans for that :p ... the pvp gear (weapons particularly) doesn't always match some of the best raid dropped stuff.

Ignight 05-26-2019 07:40 AM

Never played WoW. Sorry.

aaezil 05-26-2019 08:55 AM

Whats wow? Owen wilson thing?

SamwiseRed 05-26-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaezil (Post 2915510)
Whats wow? Owen wilson thing?

I heard its brads favorite game. RIP panth

kotton05 05-27-2019 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark Tank2 (Post 2915663)
what happened with pantheon?

Think it’s been snorted up brads nose

hokuten99 05-27-2019 12:34 PM

lambo INCOMING