Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   OMNI (/forums/showthread.php?t=155381)

Pan 06-23-2014 02:40 PM

OMNI

http://omni1999.guildportal.com/Guil...omnisaying.png

Omni has a tight core (and corps) of skilled, friendly players.

We're looking to add good people to our ranks as we continue to build. We're recruiting GOOD humans, first and only, and prefer that your 'toon be level 45 or higher.

Our core is active during US daytime which means that those in Asian/Euro timezones fit well with Omni, and we are establishing a presence thru the evening and night.

We are in the class R rotation and compete for FFA targets, too.

In brief:
We're infinitely more interested in the kind of person you are than your class, gear, level, or experience/skill. All of those things can be acquired. It's far harder (if not impossible) to cure inveterate douchebaggery.

Visit omni1999.com - look at the Charter and see if our goals and values match well with yours. Also feel free to talk with Omni members in-game to get a sense of who we are and what we're like.

If you were born with a micrometer attached to your ePeen, Omni's just not gonna be right for you. Otherwise, we welcome your interest.

Funkutron5000 06-23-2014 02:43 PM

As of this morning, welcome to Class C ;P

I'm sure that will get taken care of and set right in a timely manner. From what I've seen of your roster, it's a bunch of cool folks in this guild. Good luck, ya'll!

PollieDarkearth 06-23-2014 02:49 PM

We almost had that inny pull - we were THIS close....

Don't hesitate to ping any of us online or on the forum to ask more questions regarding Omni

Clever 06-23-2014 03:06 PM

All I know is that I looked up and suddenly TMO was porting wave after wave of nothing but ogres on top of us, then I was airborne, then we were Class C. So...many...ogres.

I got some fraps and screenshots of it, and I'm sad to say that they show everyone having way too much fun and behaving way too reasonably for EQ. I demand someone petition something immediately.

mgellan 06-23-2014 03:15 PM

See?!? You CAN join a Class C guild! Uh... until the petition goes through anyways... :)

In any case look forward to chatting with great people about joining our existing great people!

Regards,
Mg

Lazie 06-23-2014 03:21 PM

Is Omni associated with Omnicorp. ? We need to know this answer.

Pan 06-23-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazie (Post 1507788)
Is Omni associated with Omnicorp. ? We need to know this answer.

We'd consider a loose affiliation were they to offer enough stock options. Otherwise...

Ella`Ella 06-23-2014 05:40 PM

Good luck, guys! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you starting out!

Jarnauga 06-23-2014 06:38 PM

Jarnauga's seal of approval

Lynnx 06-23-2014 09:07 PM

Cloki sneak in' up on ya with the soft sell approach.

If folks have any questions feel free to PM me or hit me up in game.

And thanks for the support folks!

--------------------

Shamuel Jackson <Omni>
60 shaman