Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sebilite Protector Cleric Solo Kill (/forums/showthread.php?t=384667)

Liia 05-13-2021 10:07 PM

Sebilite Protector Cleric Solo Kill

Hello its me again!
Sorry, for flooding the server chat, but here's another big one I soloed recently.
Video is segmented in 3 parts cause its pretty long video and a medding period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTTWGUGL6bA

I hope you will enjoy.
Cheers

Nitholias01 05-13-2021 10:44 PM

Awesome job! that invis run had me sweating.

mcoy 05-13-2021 10:50 PM

Nice! Always neat to see what clerics can do. I also learned that AoP stacks with Aego. Good to know!

-Mcoy

Toxigen 05-14-2021 02:43 PM

Awesome stuff as always, Liia!

ScottBerta 05-14-2021 03:25 PM

How much would you estimate that kill cost you in PP?

Symbioticforks 05-14-2021 11:04 PM

Now do it without puppet strings.

Ruien 05-14-2021 11:36 PM

Really enjoyed watching this - great job and looking forward to any more you do in the future.

Twochain 05-15-2021 12:03 PM

Awesome kill Liia!

Question, that is the absolute first time i've seen 0 see invis mobs from jail down to trak. The shrooms see invis pretty rarely, but there is ALWAYS a jugg that sees invis. Did you do any prep work of clearing see invis on the way down? Or just lucky?

I like how the frog just popped up in front of you lol, I might try to do this on my enchanter.

Great work, love your videos, looking forward to what else you have in store :)

Liia 05-15-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitholias01 (Post 3305815)
Awesome job! that invis run had me sweating.

Hehe, well there was some see inviz still up, I knew what was ahead of me a bit hehe. At least inviz didnt drop and I didnt cross one of the few remainings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoy (Post 3305819)
Nice! Always neat to see what clerics can do. I also learned that AoP stacks with Aego. Good to know!

-Mcoy

Aye I think alot of clerics dont know about that tbh. Myself didnt know until like 2years into Velious... but yeah its a neat lil buff when no shammy. Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3306106)
Awesome stuff as always, Liia!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottBerta (Post 3306120)
How much would you estimate that kill cost you in PP?

Really not that bad tbh, it only took me 1 clean attempt to pull it using 2 string charges. Probably just like 5k for this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 3306280)
Really enjoyed watching this - great job and looking forward to any more you do in the future.

Glad to hear some ppl enjoy those solo kills, hopefully more to come.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twochain (Post 3306415)
Awesome kill Liia!

Question, that is the absolute first time i've seen 0 see invis mobs from jail down to trak. The shrooms see invis pretty rarely, but there is ALWAYS a jugg that sees invis. Did you do any prep work of clearing see invis on the way down? Or just lucky?

I like how the frog just popped up in front of you lol, I might try to do this on my enchanter.

Great work, love your videos, looking forward to what else you have in store :)

I did kill 2 static juggs otw there. But the remaining was how it is. 2 brain roamers and Exit shroom didnt even required to be set up, neither was the mobs in Trakanon area (that was the Protector after Trakanon popped). I know there was at least 2 adepts roamer that was seing through inviz, I think the first one I crossed after passing the door is the one but I probably server ticked him. I also click one later in the video thinking it could be the one, thankfully it wasnt.

Aye that social aggro mechanic is just too good, I use it for everything basically now. Devolopped that social pull technique with 2 roots like 5 mins before the actually fraps. Other idea I had before we more randoms.

Thank you and cheers. More to come soon. If you have ideas feel free to suggest hehe.

ScottBerta 05-16-2021 02:40 AM

How did you kill your pet to get the items back? Seems super risky on those tough mobs. I assume you do it just like chanter? Pop invis when he is low?