Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Revive Blue in 2 easy steps (/forums/showthread.php?t=338943)

m00r5tuD 10-31-2019 07:34 PM

Revive Blue in 2 easy steps

1) Put the Sleeper back to sleep. It's been over 4 years and we have run through the entire classic timeline. It's been long enough. Put Kerafyrm back in his bubble and give a new generation a chance at some content they've probably never seen.

2) Un-root the ToV dragons. I don't blame the staff for trying this but dragon rooting hasn't been received well by the playerbase and has been sucking the life out of the raid scene for the last 6 months. 9 months ago the raid scene was thriving but now it is on life support. Why keep a major change to the server that is so widely disliked? It is both confusing and frustrating.

azeth 10-31-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m00r5tuD (Post 3009150)
1) Put the Sleeper back to sleep. It's been over 4 years and we have run through the entire classic timeline. It's been long enough. Put Kerafyrm back in his bubble and give a new generation a chance at some content they've probably never seen.

naw, mad dumb.

Quote:

2) Un-root the ToV dragons. I don't blame the staff for trying this but dragon rooting hasn't been received well by the playerbase and has been sucking the life out of the raid scene for the last 6 months. 9 months ago the raid scene was thriving but now it is on life support. Why keep a major change to the server that is so widely disliked? It is both confusing and frustrating.

naw, mad dumb.

San'Drax 10-31-2019 07:39 PM

Agree with Azeth.

Lulz Sect 10-31-2019 07:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/aKU29cR.png

Expediency 10-31-2019 08:38 PM

Theres over 450 people on blue right now and green isnt even a week old. Blue isnt dead, people are just playing the fresh severI predict peak blue pop will be back around 600+ by christmas.

Lhord99 10-31-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Ride or die, baby. You know biglivgotchooboo.

And half these dudes got inward facing oui-oui français.

cd288 10-31-2019 10:01 PM

With all due respect, this is the worst idea I’ve heard in awhile

drakkan 10-31-2019 10:54 PM

Bring back sleeper mobz with lewtz we can getz the onez we never all gotz

Naonak 10-31-2019 11:38 PM

Quote:

Sounds like an idea.

I do dislike the rooted dragons. Fight and clear if you want the pixels.

Devs have done lots of disliked changes, yet players still play. So must be not that bad for everyone else.

Wonkie 10-31-2019 11:47 PM

1)delete red
2)delete green

Boom, donezo. Blue is the only place to play.

Really disappointed staff doesn't realize this.