Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Friendly chat thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=414656)

pink grapefruit 02-03-2023 10:50 AM

Friendly chat thread

today is going to be very boring, but i'll be able to play internet chat with my toxic elf friends <3

how is everyone?

i'm finishing up a really good book: these old shades, by georgette heyer. there's a lot of french words and phrases in it, which made me think of my old french canadian eq friends from live. also i woke up with a slightly sore throat, so as a devoted hypochondriac i am now yet again utterly convinced that i am dying.

thinking i may make a bean soup today. trying to get more plant-based whole foods in.

Chortles Snortles 02-03-2023 10:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5P7aEyB.gif

GeorgeCostanza 02-03-2023 10:59 AM

kimmie's so triggered :D

i have to stop poasting so i can't be too friendly, but hi, good morning. Beansoup sounds good, so healthy, would cure my headache from over-werking-out yesterday. I got stuck pretty far out on foot at 3am when the paths froze and became highly slippery and cold, lol. I shoulda packed ice skates.

Anyway a tall prince just got home and I must treat him now. :cool:

Chortles Snortles 02-03-2023 11:01 AM

Basanos 02-03-2023 11:05 AM

I had an egg and sausage burrito for breakfast. Then I bought overpriced coffee in the women's center. When we get home I am going to make shakshuka for dinner.

We also plan to watch the 8th season finale of Doctor Who tonight, where Nick Frost plays santa.

GeorgeCostanza 02-03-2023 11:07 AM

what do u mean women's center, Basanos? university or?

pink grapefruit 02-03-2023 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza (Post 3567322)
kimmie's so triggered :D

i have to stop poasting so i can't be too friendly, but hi, good morning. Beansoup sounds good, so healthy, would cure my headache from over-werking-out yesterday. I got stuck pretty far out on foot at 3am when the paths froze and became highly slippery and cold, lol. I shoulda packed ice skates.

Anyway a tall prince just got home and I must treat him now. :cool:

lulz can be very clever and fun, but this new work of his is uninspired at best.

hiking? i love exercise!! you can always chat with me if you wanna nerd out about exercise.

gotta get ready for my boring work day now; brb whenever <3

Basanos 02-03-2023 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza (Post 3567325)
what do u mean women's center, Basanos? university or?

She has a mammogram scheduled today. When she was initially diagnosed with leukemia, they also noticed a small cluster in one of her breasts. The chemo for the leukemia likely knocked it out, but they wanna make sure

GeorgeCostanza 02-03-2023 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basanos (Post 3567328)
She has a mammogram scheduled today. When she was initially diagnosed with leukemia, they also noticed a small cluster in one of her breasts. The chemo for the leukemia likely knocked it out, but they wanna make sure

Congratulations ahead of time. However bumpy the journey, I know fate will be kind to a family like yours :)

Chortles Snortles 02-03-2023 12:30 PM