Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   You have been disconnected.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=3452)

ssyrax82 02-25-2010 08:05 AM

You have been disconnected....

Time #10 in the middle of a quad kite. I don't know if it's bad karma, if it's the fact that GM's dont like quad kitting and are disconnecting me, but seriously?

I have not been disconnected from the server more than 2 times in 46 levels aside from the 10 times its happened while I am kiting.... If I am breaking a rule somewhere by quad kiting please let me know, because I definately dont AFK camp, I sit my ass there and tab between windows while I meditate to full mana....

I dunno if this happens to anyone else, I just know that SHIT, this is frustrating.

Falisaty 02-25-2010 06:49 PM

I feel ya will be In the middle of chain casting soloing Yellows and BAM disconnects to desktop.

Secrets 02-25-2010 08:18 PM

I can guarantee there is no conspiracy here. It may be related to your internet connection; ocasionally clients get desynced if there is too much noise/lost packets on the line. I had it happen to my GM character, and I am not sure what it could be other than that.

ssyrax82 02-26-2010 07:30 AM

LOL well its good to hear it from a GM that I'm not doing something wrong. I just wish it would choose a different time to disconnect me.... like say... when I'm petting a cuddly bunny, or cooking flapjacks...

Dac321 02-26-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secrets (Post 24048)
I can guarantee there is no conspiracy here. It may be related to your internet connection; ocasionally clients get desynced if there is too much noise/lost packets on the line. I had it happen to my GM character, and I am not sure what it could be other than that.

Hmm no consipiracy? Very interesting coming from a developer named Secrets.;)