Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Deity Jewelcrafting? (/forums/showthread.php?t=383139)

Trazer 04-20-2021 03:30 PM

Deity Jewelcrafting?

Are the combines for these not in the game yet? the imbue spells are..but i cant seem to get the combine to work.

Sol Ro Wizard imbued the fire opal.
I am an Agnostic enchanter doing the combine. im pretty sure the enchanter doesnt have to be sol ro..that wouldnt make any sense at all.

ideas?

loramin 04-20-2021 03:53 PM

They were definitely in the game by https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_N...C_2001_3:00_am ... because prior to that there was some sort of bug for the Sol Ro imbued jewelry, and in that note Verant implied their existence:

Quote:

Bards that worship Sol Ro will now be able to wear the Imbued jewelry made for their god.
They might have been added in https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_N...ber_19.2C_2000, which was actually a recent patch to Green. I say "might" because all the notes say are:

Quote:

Many of the trade skills in game have received massive enhancements, including dozens of new craftable items, new fishing and foraging items, and other things to be discovered once in game.
Alternatively it could have happened in any patch after that (but before April 17, 2001), because tradeskill recipes (evidently) weren't important enough to mention explicitly.

loramin 04-20-2021 03:58 PM

P.S. Regarding this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazer (Post 3292031)
im pretty sure the enchanter doesnt have to be sol ro..that wouldnt make any sense at all.

You are correct. Verant never (in the classic era at least) required you to worship any god to do any combine. The religious requirement was for the imbue spell ... eg. only Tribunal worshippers could cast Imbue Ivory .... but once you got a Tribunal worshipper to imbue that gem, anyone could use it for a combine.

Lostfaction 04-23-2021 12:46 AM

Lotta stuff still broken after multiple server restarts and patches. Pretty classic.