Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Impeaching President Trump (/forums/showthread.php?t=334869)

feniin 11-20-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker (Post 3030965)
Wow dude, you're just chock full of false equivalencies. :rolleyes:

How is that a false equivalency? They were legally mandated to receive the aid - the president held it for 55 days hoping that Ukraine would open an investigation into the Bidens. When the Politico article came out, he was caught red handed and had to relinquish the aid (and still hasn't released all of it!). He attempted to extort Ukraine. That's 100% verifiable. Get fucked if you can't accept the truth.

Ripp 11-20-2019 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 3030967)
I didn't even know who Schiff was until I watched the Impeachment hearing. I don't give a fuck about political celebrity. Stop pretending like everyone worships politicians the way you seem to.

I find it fascinating how when liberals are challenged they become foul-mouthed and violent.

feniin 11-20-2019 02:03 PM

foul mouthed and violent? lol all that projection about snowflakes over the last several years and you guys have really regressed (typical Republican behavior) into some super delicate snowflakes. Need a safe space, too? Pretty soon you'll be setting up sanctuary cities for Redhats that no longer fit into normal society and need to be protected from themselves.

Ripp 11-20-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 3030976)
foul mouthed and violent? lol all that projection about snowflakes over the last several years and you guys have really regressed (typical Republican behavior) into some super delicate snowflakes. Need a safe space, too? Pretty soon you'll be setting up sanctuary cities for Redhats that no longer fit into normal society and need to be protected from themselves.

You're mistaken. The only people asking for safe-spaces, safety pins, and comfort ponies are liberals.

feniin 11-20-2019 02:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9NSiszY.png

YIKES.

feniin 11-20-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripp (Post 3030979)
You're mistaken. The only people asking for safe-spaces, safety pins, and comfort ponies are liberals.

Sounds like you can't handle truth anymore? Poor guy. Please don't do anything rash when they impeach your dear leader.

Ripp 11-20-2019 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oops. It's all falling apart. Well, it was never together so... ;)

feniin 11-20-2019 02:17 PM

The Burisma/Biden/Ukraine conspiracy theory is so ridiculous that even if it were true (which it isn't), it's not even remotely related to what Trump did.

Their conspiracy theory is that Burisma hired Hunter Biden as a bribe to convince Biden to pressure for the termination of a high-level prosecutor named Shokin.

What they don't ever mention is that Viktor Shokin was a corrupt thug working for the disgraced President Yanukovych who was removed from power and found guilty of treason. It's well known fact that Yanukovych was a crony for Putin who betrayed his own country to Russia.

Biden didn't need to be bribed to demand for Shokin's removal because he would do it for free anyway. It would be consistent with the Obama administration's pro-Ukraine policy.

Essentially the conspiracy theory that Republicans are defending is nothing less than pro-Russia propaganda.

Wonkie 11-20-2019 02:19 PM

Ben Frankling said "being obnoxious" is grounds for impeachment and removal.

feniin 11-20-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonkie (Post 3030992)
Ben Frankling said "being obnoxious" is grounds for impeachment and removal.

Ben Franklin was a badass that would have beat the piss out of Trump. And then fucked his wife.