Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Quest Issue: Emerald Warriors' Items (/forums/showthread.php?t=349373)

Randarn 02-02-2020 07:07 AM

Emerald Warriors' Items

Quest provides correct text/weapons/money reward but in reality only the guards of the cities faction are being effected when also the merchants should be. I just know when I began turn-ins to Regren he was dubious/apprehensive along with guards of Kelethin/Felwithe while the merchants were dubious. But when I finished today the merchants of Kelethin, Felwithe and Elesseryl Terussar from OoT, were still dubious while guards and Regren are now amiable on my Ogre Warrior lvl41 Trys. When this gets fixed do I need to redo the quests?

Your faction standing with Emerald Warriors got better.
Your faction standing with Indigo Brotherhood got worse.
Your faction standing with Merchants of Felwithe got better.
Your faction standing with Kelethin Merchants got better.

You gain experience!

You receive 3 copper from Regren.

Sunderfury 02-02-2020 11:14 AM

Keep in mind that faction hits are not always equal, I don't know the exact values but you may be getting 10pts guard faction but only 1pt merchants (as an example)

Dubious faction range is also larger than indifferent.

Dolalin 02-02-2020 11:17 AM

A few things to consider.

1) The different faction hits aren't necessarily the same in terms of points

2) Your starting faction with the merchants might actually be in the scowls range, but merchants never con lower than dubious, so you have no way to tell. But this seems the most likely explanation to me.

In short I doubt the quest is broken, more likely the merchants just really really hate you.

Randarn 02-02-2020 01:30 PM

Thanks for the replies. Did not realize merchants never con lower then dubious even if their levels are truly at scowling. Will soldier on. Wish me luck.