Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Speaking of Epic Classic EQ writings (/forums/showthread.php?t=287567)

Moerne 12-27-2017 12:11 AM

Speaking of Epic Classic EQ writings

Trying Being a Guide, You Nutless Assmuncher

https://eatingbees.wordpress.com/the...g-a-guide-you/

It still brings a tear of joy to my eyes.

MasterCS 12-27-2017 09:22 AM

Good read! Sounds like nothing has changed overtime though :)

Lhancelot 12-27-2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterCS (Post 2630041)
Good read! Sounds like nothing has changed overtime though :)

I am sure our actual P99 guides would enjoy reading it as much or more than we the players. :)

Too bad none of our guides keep a open running blog going, that would be pretty funny to read I am sure. I can't imagine all the petitions they get, in fact I am curious how many they get a day. On one hand you'd think not so many seeing our population is only 1100 at peak, but who knows!

***There was also another linked article in that link you gave where a guy spent 6 months on P99 and then wrote an article on the pros and cons of it. That was interesting too.

d3r14k 12-27-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2630043)
I am sure our actual P99 guides would enjoy reading it as much or more than we the players. :)

Too bad none of our guides keep a open running blog going, that would be pretty funny to read I am sure. I can't imagine all the petitions they get, in fact I am curious how many they get a day. On one hand you'd think not so many seeing our population is only 1100 at peak, but who knows!

***There was also another linked article in that link you gave where a guy spent 6 months on P99 and then wrote an article on the pros and cons of it. That was interesting too.

Only been here a few months, but what has the peak of the peak been for server population? 2,500? 3,000?

citizen1080 12-27-2017 02:00 PM

i think we have broken 2k concurrent a few times during big events, like when they gave away DE guises and velious launch. We still have a very large active user base to maintain 1k online most the time. I dont think live servers had much more than that.