Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Malo/Malosini and Malosi stack? (/forums/showthread.php?t=347709)

Tecmos Deception 01-16-2020 10:40 PM

Malo/Malosini and Malosi stack?

Do they really stack? Just noticed that the wiki says none of their debuffs line up in the same slots.

But tash and malosini/malo both claim to have #2 slot for MR also, which means they wouldn't stack, right?

I'm confused.

loramin 01-16-2020 10:49 PM

That doesn't sound right. The way you can check (usually, though of course it's not classic) is to look on Lucy.

Malo (stacking)

Malosi (stacking)

Malosini (stacking)

They list each other on their stacking pages, so in theory they shouldn't stack. Tash however is not listed, so it should (and I believe does) stack.

Someday I'd like to create a "sequel" to the http://wiki.project1999.com/Buff_Lines page, but for negative effects. However, it took a lot of time to make that page, so I don't plan on doing the sequel anytime soon.

Tecmos Deception 01-16-2020 10:54 PM

Ok, guess the wiki just has the wrong debuff slots listed.

Ostepop 01-17-2020 10:21 AM

When casting malosini on top of malo you get a worn off message. Haven't thought to try with malosi.

HalasHermit 01-20-2020 09:48 AM

Yeah, sini overwrites malo, which makes sense given sini has more -resist but can be resisted. Will check with malosi and report back.

Wallicker 01-20-2020 05:14 PM

Just cast on yourself to test

Jean-Baptiste Cutting 01-27-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 3067829)
That doesn't sound right. The way you can check (usually, though of course it's not classic) is to look on Lucy.

Malo (stacking)

Malosi (stacking)

Malosini (stacking)

They list each other on their stacking pages, so in theory they shouldn't stack. Tash however is not listed, so it should (and I believe does) stack.

Someday I'd like to create a "sequel" to the http://wiki.project1999.com/Buff_Lines page, but for negative effects. However, it took a lot of time to make that page, so I don't plan on doing the sequel anytime soon.

I just want to say people like you that put effort into the wiki are great, your work is appreciated.

Cheers

Droxx 02-03-2020 11:23 PM

Malosi and Malosini both overwrite everything in the line (including each other) at 60. They're both -60.