Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Angelical - Immature Cleric (/forums/showthread.php?t=361121)

Darkwoo 06-10-2020 08:00 PM

Angelical - Immature Cleric

Hi all,

I recently played with a cleric named "Angelical" in Paw. I have never been so turned off by a player's behavior. Angelical was extremely argumentative and immature over the most petty comments.

Angelical - we are all here to have fun. Relax and enjoy the game! Not everything is an argument. Anxiety is often the culprit of having to take deep breaths.

Snortles Chortles 06-10-2020 08:04 PM

filed under signed up for forums today

Jimjam 06-10-2020 09:10 PM

Maybe she was RPing the kid from Rugrats?

indiscriminate_hater 06-10-2020 09:27 PM

PICS

Psionide 06-10-2020 10:03 PM

Good thread. Don't provide any details of any kind while commenting on an account with zero posts made a few months ago.

Nuggie 06-10-2020 10:05 PM

So one time at band camp.....

I made a mage on Green so I wouldn't have to play a critical role in groups and be super attentive like I did on Blue with my cleric. About midway through the leveling game I grouped with a bard that started giving me commands on how to play. Without throwing a fuss I disbanded, gated, and put the dude on ignore. I clearly wasn't up to his flow of game play and we didn't need to group again.

I suggest you do the same.

Evia 06-10-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 3142952)

I made a mage on Green so I wouldn't have to play a critical role in groups and be super attentive like I did on Blue with my cleric. About midway through the leveling game I grouped with a bard that started giving me commands on how to play. Without throwing a fuss I disbanded, gated, and put the dude on ignore. I clearly wasn't up to his flow of game play and we didn't need to group again.

I hate those players. A friendly suggestion or advice is one thing but when you start micro managing every detail in someone’s play style it gets to be overboard.

Don’t be that kind of player.

Snortles Chortles 06-10-2020 10:31 PM

hey there OOM wizard, please don’t melee
sit a while, and meditate

reznor_ 06-10-2020 10:56 PM

My motto is

Heal fast
Eat ass

cd288 06-11-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 3142952)

Just curious, aren’t you the guy who someone posted screenshots of last night AFK farming faction in Highpass with your Mage pet? Looks like OP deleted the post but it was pretty fun while it was up