Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   2 EQ character texture projects Completed, Download them here!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=121490)

Wrench 09-16-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycher (Post 1113005)
Hmm okay ill try to figure out what's wrong, if you open the injector exe it should work, if not I probably messed something up. I'll resolve the issue later today.

injector?

your not gonna get people flagged with this program are you?

Nirgon 09-16-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrench (Post 1109535)
dimwit

I'm crying and putting on lip stick right now

Wrench 09-16-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 1116641)
I'm crying and putting on lip stick right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY

Nirgon 09-16-2013 02:24 PM

I expected a youtube link or gif to that

"Classic mechanics reported and resolved"
(crosses one off)
/lipstick

Konder 09-16-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycher (Post 1109312)
Working now

Somehow my google account got locked. makes me a little uneasy. I might look for different hosting, anyone know a good place for hosting? i guess i can use 2shared again

Could always use Mega.. https://mega.co.nz/

Zeonick 09-16-2013 06:22 PM

Ok I got the injector to work, just needed to run it first. But one thing I noticed is that I have no bloom effect. I see it's turn on via the .ini file, but it doesnt seem to take effect in-game. I may need to turn everything off on my nvidia control pannel for eq. I have some things like AA forced on atm. Otherwise it looks good, the colors are way better. I did turn off ambient occulation though because it kills performance on my computer.

Lopretni 09-19-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycher (Post 1109312)
Working now

Somehow my google account got locked. makes me a little uneasy. I might look for different hosting, anyone know a good place for hosting? i guess i can use 2shared again

Never had any problems with mediafire.

Also holy shit, that ENB profile is incredible. It doesn't crank up the polygon count or anything, just some better lighting and the game looks so much better.

Psycher 09-19-2013 09:11 PM

Updated a bit on the Lighting project

Lopretni 09-20-2013 06:39 AM

Do you have to be fullscreen for the lighting to work?

I ask because I have to play in windowed, EQ doesn't like 2 monitors. And the shadows clip over the UI. I'm using duxaui, maybe that's it?

http://i.imgur.com/qbYQEqh.png

See what I mean? The shadow from the tunnel is overlaping my UI down there. It even happens to player names. Weird.

So far it's just been an oddity rather than a real hindrance, it makes the game look so much better that it's worth it.

Psycher 09-20-2013 08:03 AM

There's no way to avoid it, you can turn down the darkness level in the ini file under ssao. I honestly didn't find it too distracting. Its unfortunate that the UI is effected by some of these effects because I was trying to get a distance blur to work but the UI got all blurry at times, looked good other than that but it was too much work. If you absolutely can't stand the shadow overlay on your UI, use the download link 2 which only does bloom and color boost