Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Well... (/forums/showthread.php?t=391692)

starkind 09-14-2021 09:35 AM

Well...

I'm too weak to post cat memes right now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

imperiouskitten 09-14-2021 09:40 AM

im very stronk today, might have this thing whipped. it required drastic measures to cure, one of those full time fights. so im up super early but feeling goooood.

unfortunately i think next step is ana to limit stomach inputs :( i have deadly morning sickness related to indigestion. yes my diet is good. :(

wish me luck finally getting the medication that would instantly cure me approved :( :( but in the meantime i am done playing and finally on top of this! liquid diet baby now i can't fail

starkind 09-14-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten (Post 3361917)
im very stronk today, might have this thing whipped. it required drastic measures to cure, one of those full time fights. so im up super early but feeling goooood.

unfortunately i think next step is ana to limit stomach inputs :( i have deadly morning sickness related to indigestion. yes my diet is good. :(

wish me luck finally getting the medication that would instantly cure me approved :( :( but in the meantime i am done playing and finally on top of this! liquid diet baby now i can't fail

Kick ass. I was worried u were having a tough time. Sounds like you're doing better though!

I need to crawl outa bed to give my cat his shot. I dug outa the spiderwebs in my room. I'm actually doing pretty well. Just this morning is insane and my brain isn't working at all.

Mesocyclone 09-14-2021 10:06 AM

Bush has message for Afghanistan war veterans: "Nothing can tarnish your honor."
This dude, along with his cult members, carried out 9/11 using us military aircraft and missiles, then says to the suckers in the war "Nothing can tarnish your honor."

I just puked in my mouth.

With every day I am becoming more and more convinced that good passes away and evil reigns supreme forever.

Jibartik 09-14-2021 10:08 AM

Parties flipped

Mesocyclone 09-14-2021 10:09 AM

There are no parties both red and blue are the two hands of the Devil. I guess he will reign forever I see no end in sight.
Evil forever. Hope died it never got any help. Please do not deliver any new children into the hand of Satan. But I know lust wont allow that. Sucks alot.

Cecily 09-14-2021 10:14 AM

Got 82.5% on an exam I didn't study enough for and was sure I bombed. Clinicals were canceled today so slept till 1045 instead of waking up at 0500. Needed the extra sleep. Guardian angel still watching over me.

Mesocyclone 09-14-2021 10:16 AM

Behold, a One greater than Mesocyclone has come. I am hope and I am love. Those that endure this unto the end will be given eternal Paradise.

Gravydoo II 09-14-2021 11:21 AM

yeah we get it, doom n gloom.

Gatordash 09-14-2021 11:27 AM

I ran out of space to write stuff on my "to do" whiteboard. Not great.