Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   IP Address Exemption (/forums/showthread.php?t=310871)

Elfangor 11-15-2018 11:16 AM

IP Address Exemption

Hi all,

I played p99 quite some time ago, and mentioned it to my boyfriend a while back. He expressed some interest, and after finally getting bored of other games, decided to try it out. Problem is... the temporary IP block keeping us from playing on the same server. I went to the Petition/Exploit page and followed the instructions, but have yet to hear back. It has been over a week, and there seems to have been no follow up, so any ideas what I can do?

Thanks for any advice!

Legidias 11-15-2018 11:25 AM

Just wait it out. There is limited people working on it, and those limited people have limited time.

They process in batches, you seem to have applied for exemption after they did a recent one, so it will be a bit before the next batch.

Don't bump your own post in the petition forums, as that will push your thread to the bottom of the list.

Elfangor 11-15-2018 02:11 PM

Alright, thanks! He's super impatient, but waiting is good for him =p

Jedanor 11-16-2018 07:23 AM

In the same boat Elfangor. Dropped $$$ on a laptop so my wife could play and it's been about 12 days since an exemption was requested. She asks me about it every morning. I've read on here that the longest it took was 17 days, so I'd venture the next batch is soon. I hope so with Thanksgiving coming up and her taking time off work. In the meantime, I leveled three toons up a little to play with her. Look us up in game if you two need another duo to group with. I will either be playing a wizard (Fananiel...Lvl 6) or my old skool go to warrior (Jedanor..Lvl 7). She is Amoritay (cleric) or Kaleptica (Mage), can't recall what levels she's at. She's currently in GFay, but I'm gonna port her over to EC where everyone seems to be at.

Cross your fingers... the game mechanics are still the best of all the games I've ever played. Best of all...no WoW annoying kids. o.O

JbergCAV 11-19-2018 01:37 PM

12 days? hah think im at 50 so far.

Jedanor 11-19-2018 01:39 PM

Shhh....I hope my wife doesn't see that. I'm really hoping to get her back into healing EQ again. 50 is 2019 and discouraging. Wonder what the bottleneck is?

JbergCAV 11-19-2018 04:17 PM

Im sure just backlogged i tried before and got back to me within 2 weeks. Im sure itll be handled when possible. Yea got my room mate who wants to try EQ.

Jedanor 11-19-2018 04:55 PM

Since you are sitting on 50 days, maybe that means it is soon. Let's hope. I'd love to unwind with wife playing a toon over the holidays... btw...how do they contact you? in game or through PM's on here?

JbergCAV 11-20-2018 10:51 AM

Check your petition thread Cylock should be responding through there. Yea probably im sure I just happened to post around holidays. Also i updated my thread i heard that lowers you in the Que. So maybe its a combination of factors. Yea waiting to play with my roomate. The duo is ganna be worth the wait ;)

Daameon 11-20-2018 08:58 PM

14 days here, trying to introduce classic MMOs to my daughter. Also, bumping your own petition does bump your position in queue. Hopefully they do a batch tomorrow - that would be amazing! :)