Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   <Brexit> (/forums/showthread.php?t=332181)

Wonkie 08-27-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 2952786)
Thanks Obama

It wasn't very good. The Chinese fella had fucked up frog lips. Obama is on board with this New Economy shit so fuck him too.

Swish2 08-27-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 2951712)
Thanks for specifying that not all British people are white, you certainly aren't racist.

Sorry snowflake, when 1 in 4 Americans has a passport I have to assume not many have visited the UK so just relaying something that a lot of tourists say when they come to London.

There was plenty of other information in that post, but well done for nailing me on the part you were offended by. I have friends of all ethnicities by the way, but assume away.

Boris Johnson hasn't said the words "no deal" in a while apparently which has the Brexit voters worried.

Horza 08-27-2019 07:57 PM

Thanks for specifying that you have friends of all ethnicities.

Patriam1066 08-28-2019 09:48 AM

Swish actually had a completely normal and relevant political point there bud. I bet plenty of people in Britain feel that way and are not racist

Horza, you’re insufferable. You will never please a woman with such apparent bitterness radiating from your being. Seek Christ

Patriam1066 08-28-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonkie (Post 2952820)
It wasn't very good. The Chinese fella had fucked up frog lips. Obama is on board with this New Economy shit so fuck him too.

What’s the alternative? Populism? Haven’t we learned our lesson Pokesan?

(All Asians that aren’t Big Jeff look that way dude. Close the borders)

Horza 08-28-2019 01:31 PM

Completely normal and relevant, did I mention I have a black friend?

Wonkie 08-28-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 2953081)
Completely normal and relevant, did I mention I have a black friend?

Not anymore you don't. They're retconning Obama's citizenship by policy. Lol

Patriam1066 08-28-2019 09:10 PM

Did Boris Johnson shut down the UK’s parliament to close debate on (((brexit)))? Swish or someone else who is Anglo-Saxon please explain

Swish2 08-29-2019 04:02 AM

Basically the Prime Minister is entitled to suspend Parliament in order to get important business done if required. It's often seen as undemocratic because the elected MPs aren't able to comment/object/etc on anything.

However, in this case its been done because of MPs willfully ignoring the fact that the majority of the electorate voted for Brexit and there's usurper MPs trying to block it from happening. The easy option is what he's just done. The Queen has given the nod, so that's that.

What you have now is "remain" voters (or people who didn't vote but would have voted to remain in the EU) crying that it's undemocratic.... the double standards :rolleyes: , respect democracy and the referendum results. We should have been gone in 2016, it's time to get it done <3

The EU is now playing the victim card, when they have ordered us to pay 39 billion GBP and won't budge on the shit "deal" they've given us...and are threatening us with trade restrictions etc. Funny shit.

Remeygi 08-29-2019 04:26 AM

<Europa> will split up into

<Europa-Brits> and <Celts>?