Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   They deleted RNF and Off Topic (/forums/showthread.php?t=391716)

Cecily 09-14-2021 07:43 PM

They deleted RNF and Off Topic

Have they gone too far? Is it an improvement?

https://i.imgur.com/G0W5VSa.png

Jibartik 09-14-2021 07:49 PM

I see it tho.

https://i.imgur.com/ukHAO8u.png

https://i.imgur.com/LQ4dACr.png

Cecily 09-14-2021 07:49 PM

I'm lucky I didn't lose any post count.

starkind 09-14-2021 07:51 PM

There's definitely something fucky going on.

pink grapefruit 09-14-2021 07:55 PM

Oh good. I've been spending too much time on these lame forums anyway :P

wuanahto 09-14-2021 11:54 PM

Instead of account bans they are trying forum lockouts

GinnasP99 09-15-2021 03:21 AM

https://imgur.com/tkiidnT.gif

Mesocyclone 09-15-2021 05:07 AM

"Higher taxes are necessary to invest and compete globally: US Commerce Secretary"

See what all this wild spending, 3.7T packages for golf courses, leads to. The U.S. (and every other) government is nothing but a Ponzi scheme siphoning tax funds from the working classes in the name of FREE for ALL.

When they start a war, it has one purpose only - to sell ARMS to both sides of the war. Leaving the Taliban with modern day U.S. war equipment makes it only the more profitable. The tax paying working classes footed the bill for the billions of dollars in war gear left behind in Afghanistan.
When conflict picks back up there, and it will, the "Allies" will need even more expensive and sophisticated gear to be technically superior to the Taliban who are using expensive U.S. gear left behind. How, in a democratic capitalist society, are we STILL being led by, after this many generations,
families of royals. Like the Bushes. His grandad sold war gear to the USA and to the Nazis in WW2. His father was photographed in Dallas the day Kennedy was murdered. His father introduced the US public to the New world Order in 1989 like he was doing the public a favor. And himself carried out the heinous act of September 11, 2001 and blamed his old business partner Osama Bin Laden. Of course the man and the Bush family did not act alone he had help from his mega-rich cult members spread throughout the globe. But how is it we're always ruled by a single family or cult dictatorship? It never gets better, in fact its getting progressively worse and more organized.

How is it people can land doctorate and attorney degrees with ease yet the public is too stupid to pickup on the cult conspiracy at work every day in U.S.A. for the last 3 decades in all facets of society. Even more important though, if the People knew, could they do anything about it?

Mesocyclone 09-15-2021 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesocyclone (Post 3362419)
"Higher taxes are necessary to invest and compete globally: US Commerce Secretary"

See what all this wild spending, 3.7T packages for golf courses, leads to. The U.S. (and every other) government is nothing but a Ponzi scheme siphoning tax funds from the working classes in the name of FREE for ALL.

When they start a war, it has one purpose only - to sell ARMS to both sides of the war. Leaving the Taliban with modern day U.S. war equipment makes it only the more profitable. The tax paying working classes footed the bill for the billions of dollars in war gear left behind in Afghanistan.
When conflict picks back up there, and it will, the "Allies" will need even more expensive and sophisticated gear to be technically superior to the Taliban who are using expensive U.S. gear left behind. How, in a democratic capitalist society, are we STILL being led by, after this many generations,
families of royals. Like the Bushes. His grandad sold war gear to the USA and to the Nazis in WW2. His father was photographed in Dallas the day Kennedy was murdered. His father introduced the US public to the New world Order in 1989 like he was doing the public a favor. And himself carried out the heinous act of September 11, 2001 and blamed his old business partner Osama Bin Laden. Of course the man and the Bush family did not act alone he had help from his mega-rich cult members spread throughout the globe. But how is it we're always ruled by a single family or cult dictatorship? It never gets better, in fact its getting progressively worse and more organized.

How is it people can land doctorate and attorney degrees with ease yet the public is too stupid to pickup on the cult conspiracy at work every day in U.S.A. for the last 3 decades in all facets of society. Even more important though, if the People knew, could they do anything about it?

Cronkite knew exactly why JFK had been assassinated and he knew who exactly did it, as he reported it live. The press has ALWAYS been the Illuminati cult. Always will be. Until Christ returns to abolish all sin. On that day, the wicked ones will experience the Thing That Should Not Be
I say this with authority from above. God Bless.

Edit: I don't mean authority from "above" the earth, out in space somewhere. I mean authority that is above nature and reality and time itself.

Homesteaded 09-15-2021 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3362276)
Oh good. I've been spending too much time on these lame forums anyway :P