Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Looking for help with a quest? (/forums/showthread.php?t=310521)

Bbeta 11-09-2018 11:12 AM

Looking for help with a quest?

Hello friends,

If you ever need help with a quest please feel free to send me a PM here and I will be glad to help you free of charge. I have a few toons that could be of service for most fights. I am looking to spend my free time giving back to the server and helping out the community.

Sincerely your pal, Aalpha Bbeta.

stebbins99 11-09-2018 11:16 AM

What a kind offer! I salute you

Evia 11-09-2018 03:43 PM

Very cool

Sckrilla 11-09-2018 04:48 PM

I need all the helps, Aalpha.

Artaenc 11-09-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbeta (Post 2805736)
Hello friends,

If you ever need help with a quest please feel free to send me a PM here and I will be glad to help you free of charge. I have a few toons that could be of service for most fights. I am looking to spend my free time giving back to the server and helping out the community.

Sincerely your pal, Aalpha Bbeta.

could always use some help Aalpha!

ScaringChildren 11-09-2018 04:59 PM

I need to do my Necro epic.

You available?

Bbeta 11-09-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaringChildren (Post 2805894)

You available?

Yeah in two hours from this post, just ate dinner and watching a movie. What do you need help with? Warrior cleric shaman enchanter or ports at your service.

Nikkanu 11-09-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaringChildren (Post 2805894)

You available?

Don't bother, Necro epic is a status symbol... nothing more.

Bbeta 11-10-2018 07:22 AM

Bump - good to play for a few hours before I join some of my friends in the plane of sky this AM. Private message me or post here, If anyone needs help

Bbeta 11-10-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain
Heya Bbeta,

I think it's pretty great what you're doing here, and hope you keep it up and have fun with it.

I reckon I'll be asking you to help me with my epic before too long!

Also I was wondering if you ever help out with item camps.

I've been wanting to get a Drachnid Thyxl for my main, a 46 Enchanter, but not had much luck finding anyone to camp it with me.

Perhaps you'd join me for this?
It's not an actual quest, just an item camp, so if you don't do that kind of thing, no big deal!

I'll be bugging you enough for my epic, I hear it's a tough one! Hohoho

Absolutely budy! If anyone wants to farm an item for nonprofit upgrades. I am 100% game to help. This is a perfect example of how id like to give back and help out.

Will i solo farm fungi tunics for you? absolutely not lol(not only impossible but very greedy camp).

Will i duo a Drachnid Thyxl for your caster to have a nice upgrade? Heck yes! My shaman can and has solo'd the camp. Let me know when your available and we can try to coordinate some time together and knock it out. literally.