Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ocean of tears merchant (/forums/showthread.php?t=354421)

freeloader128 04-04-2020 09:56 PM

Ocean of tears merchant

Can we Stop letting people use the merchant that sellls mage spells and other items in ocean of tears their charming it then using it to kill cyclopses ive had hard enough time getting to ocean of tears on that island after dying on boat because im kos to sister island to finally make the trip twice while waiting the almost hour wait each time for boat to get to the island and some arse hat has the mob charmed then they expect a low level like me to travel to seafury island to use the merchant... as if i didnt have something better to do.... Play nice policy VIOLATED.....

Thugnuts 04-04-2020 10:14 PM

Next time post pics of the character who has the mob charmed so we can argue back and forth for several pages debating the merits of charming said mob before ultimately doing a complete 180 and declaring you to be in the wrong in this situation and also... mob not charmed on Red.

freeloader128 04-04-2020 10:28 PM

how am i wrong for needing to buy spells... but merchant is charmed... but i leveled up and need spells from said merchant and why do i care about red sever this green forum... go troll some where else

indiscriminate_hater 04-04-2020 11:17 PM

I'm going to have to refer you to the case of Shit's vs. Classic

Kohedron 04-04-2020 11:48 PM

classic, close thread, good bye

Natewest1987 04-05-2020 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thugnuts (Post 3106538)
Next time post pics of the character who has the mob charmed so we can argue back and forth for several pages debating the merits of charming said mob before ultimately doing a complete 180 and declaring you to be in the wrong in this situation and also... mob not charmed on Red.

Lolol

shuklak 04-05-2020 06:36 AM

Seek punctuation,

Ivah 04-05-2020 06:55 AM

The good old I didn't get my way thread. Try red and get your bootyhole violated.

BlackBellamy 04-05-2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freeloader128 (Post 3106541)
how am i wrong for needing to buy spells... but merchant is charmed... but i leveled up and need spells from said merchant and why do i care about red sever this green forum... go troll some where else

Well you're wrong. You don't NEED to buy spells. You can just use the spells you have. I mean they didn't magically stop working all of a sudden right? You can wander around drooling aimlessly and confused like you always were pressing your little buttons and making the sparkles. Nothing is stopping you.

The other guy, he NEEDS to charm that that merchant. This way he could use that merchant for the things he needs to do. His need to charm that merchant is greater than your need to use that merchant because he really needs to charm that merchant. Do you get it?

ChooChoo Train 04-05-2020 11:05 AM

Just go to where the charmer is and use the merchant for your spells.