Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Wut in the H (/forums/showthread.php?t=398018)

Jibartik 01-18-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

yeah the "classic UI" made for the green server is utter trash.
wow I got casting bars working at 4 am, I got the breath bar working at like 3 am I spent like 3 weeks learning how to script so we could have marble bags and I had to turn my body inside out to figure out how to create a marble character creator so you could all have your sneekers blown off when you logged into green for the first time

Im really proud of that work.

rusty81 01-18-2022 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3412522)
wow I got casting bars working at 4 am, I got the breath bar working at like 3 am I spent like 3 weeks learning how to script so we could have marble bags and I had to turn my body inside out to figure out how to create a marble character creator so you could all have your sneekers blown off when you logged into green for the first time

I mean thank you for your hard work... But not to be mean why cant we just use the UI's that are on Blue?.......

This UI just doesnt work for me.

Jibartik 01-18-2022 03:39 PM

Its fine for you to hate it, but it's not utter trash! It's my greatest creation! Fuck my kids.

rusty81 01-18-2022 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3412579)
Its fine for you to hate it, but it's not utter trash! It's my greatest creation! Fuck my kids.

Well.... Can you get back to work on it then lol.

rusty81 01-18-2022 06:36 PM

Is there at least plans for a pet window in Green?

Jimjam 01-18-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty81 (Post 3412654)

P1999 is reconstructive archaeology. It’s not Jib’s UI you don’t like - it is what he is reconstructing that you find problematic.

It is currently believed there was no pet window in the classic era, as such green lacks this.

It should be added in at the appropriate point in the timeline if it was.

rusty81 01-18-2022 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3412659)
P1999 is reconstructive archaeology. It’s not Jib’s UI you don’t like - it is what he is reconstructing that you find problematic.

It is currently believed there was no pet window in the classic era, as such green lacks this.

It should be added in at the appropriate point in the timeline if it was.

I dont know last i played live was Ruins of Kunark i played a necro. I never knew this game to not have a pet window (to be clear after the giant box went away). I mean I could be wrong.

Balimon 01-18-2022 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3412522)

I really enjoyed using it, and helping test it! People appreciate the work, I think now that Velious here people just want to do customs now

Swish 01-18-2022 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty81 (Post 3412671)
I dont know last i played live was Ruins of Kunark i played a necro. I never knew this game to not have a pet window (to be clear after the giant box went away). I mean I could be wrong.

I remember having to type the pet commands out myself or use macros. It was a pain but it is classic.

Jibartik 01-18-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty81 (Post 3412654)

I honestly have no idea but I did get rid of item linking :D but you can thank rog for putting it back though :mad:

Quote:

I really enjoyed using it, and helping test it! People appreciate the work, I think now that Velious here people just want to do customs now
hehe ty yeah I dont take hombridge to it just mad at trexller :p