Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Why did this thread get closed? (/forums/showthread.php?t=395090)

Gustoo 11-23-2021 04:51 PM

Why did this thread get closed?

I think that most threads should be bombed in this sub forum but why did this one get closed? https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...394387&page=80

Just wondering to stay on the right side of the law.

Toxigen 11-23-2021 04:51 PM

take a guess

Horza 11-23-2021 05:23 PM

I assume it was because Republicans are dangerous morons.

Gustoo 11-23-2021 05:39 PM

I legitimately don't know. That thread and like half of the active threads in this forum cross most lines so I was wondering if there was something about it that made it need to end.

unsunghero 11-23-2021 05:42 PM

I assumed it was because the case is done

Now it's a question of whether Kyle is going to take these news agencies to task over spreading falsehoods about the case, such as him being a white supremacist or that he arrived and just started shooting "protestors"

Kyle seems like a nice dude, and his lawyer said he is going to change his name (won't help, he'll have to switch to online school if he doesn't want drinks dumped on him by psycho Dems on ASU campus), so I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses not to sue news agencies for slander. And that would be a shame because they need to be taught a lesson and the best lessons are those that hit the wallet

Gravydoo II 11-23-2021 05:43 PM

It brings up talk like "I can now travel to your town with an assault rifle and police your streets. If you dont like my loitering and menacing, touch me and its self defense if i shoot you" and on and on.

Cause the provocation wasnt bringing an assault rifle to "protect" property you dont even own, lol.. not at all.

I thought right wingers hated "outside agitators" and stuff..

Castle2.0 11-23-2021 05:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Forum Rules: Case Closed = Thread Closed

I already announced the final verdict.

Whale biologist 11-23-2021 05:54 PM

I think it was so people can't pick fights digging up quotes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homesteaded (Post 3389334)
America wins.

Gatordash 11-23-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3391023)
Kyle seems like a nice dude

lol wut

unsunghero 11-23-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3391024)
It brings up talk like "I can now travel to your town with an assault rifle and police your streets. If you dont like my loitering and menacing, touch me and its self defense if i shoot you" and on and on.

Cause the provocation wasnt bringing an assault rifle to "protect" property you dont even own, lol.. not at all.

I thought right wingers hated "outside agitators" and stuff..

I actually just found out when having dinner with my grandma who also called Kyle foolish for doing what he did, that someone actually ASKED Kyle to defend their used car lot due to it already having been vandalized in a previous riot

Now I'm wondering how an ADULT asking a 17yr old kid to grab a gun and protect his property isn't considered contributing to delinquency of a minor. I guess because it's not a crime to protect property, but in doing so the adult just requested the kid put his life in danger