Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Retus masakist boxing today at droga aoe (/forums/showthread.php?t=317254)

Jlpstrtkng 02-13-2019 07:05 AM

Siryado for president 2020!

Dolalin 02-13-2019 08:29 AM

People shouldn't be allowed to box, it needs to be petitioned vehemently so the ban hammers can come down.

Masakizt 02-13-2019 08:51 AM

Sharing account info with bros isn't boxing and we're talking about Siryado here, who has the mental ability of a moist sponge

Mead 02-13-2019 09:00 AM

op definitely had a stroke

my final diagnosis

Ssouky 02-13-2019 09:50 AM

Too bad its not RNF and no one can sanely take Siryado's side and leverage the fact he could be right. This makes this post a sad one sided post when it could have been a really fun one.

Disappointing.

d3r14k 02-13-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masakizt (Post 2860221)
Sharing account info with bros isn't boxing and we're talking about Siryado here, who has the mental ability of a moist sponge

My sponge is pretty smart, it knows how to clean my dishes.

I have also seen sponges of questionable intelligence rise above to erect pineapple dwellings under the sea.

Taenayr 02-13-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3r14k (Post 2860275)

I have also seen sponges of questionable intelligence rise above to erect pineapple dwellings under the sea.

Do they also wear pants structured via four 90 degree angles?

fan D 02-13-2019 01:04 PM

retus has been 2boxing since atleast 2014 when we started on red99 together

how the hell did detoxx make him an officer...i thought alot more of detoxx than that

miss ya retus<3

Masakizt 02-13-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3r14k (Post 2860275)

My apologies. It is unfair for me to compare Yado to a sponge.. Sponges are useful

natescraigslist 02-15-2019 12:32 AM

tehy why did u log retus off instantly and neer log him back in? and pretty sure both those cahrs are banned now.. havent seen any boxers in two days and seems likely both chars got teh bann hammer for this boxing incident.. if not prove me wrong log one of your chars in... show up at the next shady goblin... havent seen ya at the last 2... and you were boxing so adimatly to get your facation up on two toons at once just for thie shady goblin turn in so why miss it?? wierd... banned? i think you are.. think i got you.. think thats why u had ur buddy send me tells for 3 hours bitching about how "did you say something about maskasist,? he thinks you said something" HAHAHAHAHA fukin right i siad something i petitioned you, eeryone else in droga at the aoe spot petitioned you, and then random people started calling out your chars names exlaiming look he is boxing... when i neer said your name, i just told everyone in zone to come look at the person boxing a tthis location and they all came and made there own determination and petitioned you on there own accord.. was an awesome morning i wont soon forget, the morning i got you! rip your boxing cheating toons