Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   West TOV armor farm still going stronk! (/forums/showthread.php?t=329343)

Sonderbeast 07-05-2019 04:59 AM

West TOV armor farm still going stronk!

Still have a healthy crew of dragonkind murder hobo's hangin' out at the exit of West twice a month. Everyone 52+ is welcome to come play, we do pick 3 and start at 8 pm Eastern Standard Time on the first and third Fridays of every month (I get so much confused feedback about this it blows my mind). Join the disord here: https://discord.gg/b59rYx

Rules go like this:
You pick one major piece and up to two minor pieces.

If you are helping as a cleric, puller, or as the one dedicated CoTH mage you can upgrade a minor pick to a major. (major means breastplates/robe and leggings, and no they can't be the same piece twice).

Friends are allowed to pick for friends, and bequeath an item to someone else if they win. (therefore bring your friends, duh)

You gotta be online and in the zone for the rolls, you log off early you're SOL bub. If you're on a diff character rolling for your 52 twink that's fine.

Don't be rude to my helpers, they are here to have fun and are trying to make a fun experience for you, try and do the same for them.

FAQ:

Where do we meet? We meet at the TOV entrance inside. We'll move to the west exit once we have the critical mass of pc's.

I lost CoV faction??? Ya this is Kael armor for hipsters.

How do we do loot? We got Discord, you post your three picks in the "pick-3" section and staff updates their master which is visible the discord public, so you can double check things are correct and ask us to update if it is incorrect.

How can I help? Listen in discord and be ready to step up if something needs filled.

Resists? They definitely help, but also knowing timing is important. Usually if you're sub 60 you should stay out of AE fights until the target is slowed and crippled so your shamans can focus on their job.

Try and be early, we'll probably have people to harmonize Sontalak but no promises! Best to park early.

Jimjam 07-05-2019 05:22 AM

I have to admit I cheated on you the other night and attended a drox week! It was pretty good, but yours are still the best!

I highly recommend this; it's well run, a lot of fun and that Kael Armour is pretty decent, yo! Check that AC!!

I'm probably gonna skip this week so less competition for those deluxe plate armours!

Sonderbeast 07-05-2019 09:58 AM

It's ok Jim I'm polyamorous and welcome my friends to try new experiences.

Droxx 07-18-2019 12:28 PM

This Friday (7/19) 8PM EST!

https://discord.gg/3zhBFxT

Droxx 08-01-2019 12:32 PM

This Friday (8/2) 8PM EST!

https://discord.gg/3zhBFxT

Hrothgar 08-01-2019 01:57 PM

You guys keep the server fun for us! Hoping to attend with my 60 shm or myriad of alts!

Xulia 08-01-2019 02:11 PM

Just referenced a friend from work since he was looking for this event. Thank you, Sonderbeast!

Celery4183 08-01-2019 04:01 PM

Man first time finding out about this, not sure if I can make 7pm my time tomorrow but hopefully down the road.

Any rule/policy on late attendance, say 9pm EST? The time I typically can log on.

garfo 08-01-2019 06:08 PM

Is the flurry loot table still a thing?

Droxx 08-01-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celery4183 (Post 2942787)
Man first time finding out about this, not sure if I can make 7pm my time tomorrow but hopefully down the road.

Any rule/policy on late attendance, say 9pm EST? The time I typically can log on.

Nope. Show up when you can.