Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   what i learned about eq after my 1 year ban (/forums/showthread.php?t=383926)

Bhairava 05-02-2021 01:50 PM

what i learned about eq after my 1 year ban

what ilearned about eq after my 1 year ban
by
bhairava may 2 2021 a.d.

i was one year forumed banned last year by galach because i called somebody the f word. i learned my lesson - i dont call people the f word any more online, only under my breath irl (real live).

i also learned that when u are on p99, that u have to respect eq. by to respect eq i mean this following: u have to want ur buddies and ur fellow server plaers and ur fellow forum goers to have fun and feel comfortable.

what i also learned is that levelling in eq is hard - i was playing wow classic and it was easier to level. i also learned that world pvp is fun - but i wish there was item loot on red. but this isnt the red forum this is the normal player forum (rants n flames) so ill degress.

after my 1 year of forum ban i also feel bad about saying bad words about nirgon and the dark man of odus guild. i feel like my EPIC thread which was like 100 pages long before it got deleted probably kick started their guild getting got rid of , which i regret to doing. odus is a good place u just have to know where its safe to travel at night and dont go on martin luther prexus street after dark them dudes will rob u lmao

so in conclusion i learned a lot from my forum ban and i hope that i can stay and post on this good forum for a long time. i hope many of u will be my friends for a long time. im a nice person (?) so please

https://i.imgur.com/8KWTLFk.png

lets be friends ))))))))))

Snortles Chortles 05-02-2021 01:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/teivzQo.jpg

Bhairava 05-02-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles (Post 3298256)

is that a picture of your new job kim

haha jk i like u even if ur bald and poor ))

Nirgon 05-02-2021 02:11 PM

DMO is gone for successfully making a joke out of the wannabe EQ raiders.

Laughing at "Phinny is a raid mob" was the last straw :)

Horza 05-02-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhairava (Post 3298252)
after my 1 year of forum ban i also feel bad about saying bad words about nirgon and the dark man of odus guild. i feel like my EPIC thread which was like 100 pages long before it got deleted probably kick started their guild getting got rid of , which i regret to doing.

I just want to thank you for your service.

HalflingSpergand 05-02-2021 02:12 PM

I love malcom x

Bhairava 05-02-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 3298267)
DMO is gone for successfully making a joke out of the wannabe EQ raiders.

Laughing at "Phinny is a raid mob" was the last straw :)

dmo had a good run

make another guild nirdawg ill join.

RecondoJoe 05-02-2021 02:42 PM

i wonder where the line is drawn, truly

are black people going to get banned for using the n word?

are gays going to get banned for calling each other the f word?

because these are things I see frequently in my day to day lives
and i think this is why blizzard stopped banning for the use of both words and now relies on multiple reports before taking any action since the word alone shouldnt be ban worthy without taking context into account

Horza 05-02-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecondoJoe (Post 3298285)
i wonder where the line is drawn, truly

are black people going to get banned for using the n word?

are gays going to get banned for calling each other the f word?

because these are things I see frequently in my day to day lives
and i think this is why blizzard stopped banning for the use of both words and now relies on multiple reports before taking any action since the word alone shouldnt be ban worthy without taking context into account

Shut up Teppler.

Snortles Chortles 05-02-2021 02:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RHuJP0Y.jpg