Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Recent RMT/Leveling Bans/suspensions (/forums/showthread.php?t=357378)

drackgon 04-30-2020 06:07 AM

Recent RMT/Leveling Bans/suspensions

So Galach recently suspended a few peeps for doing the Tundra Jack exploit. Apparently IB/ST on Green. (God I will laugh so hard if it was Mehus)

But I also just heard that some more got caught RMT. Anyone know the scoop?

BlackBellamy 04-30-2020 07:54 AM

If anyone needs an elf lawyer I'm right there for you.

PM me.

I'll have that little bitch on your porch all trussed up with an apple in it's mouth next morning.

Mblake81 04-30-2020 08:13 AM

/petition "*SOBS* BlackBellamy broke rules #3456 and #4323 during his elflawyering, make him forfeit his next 3 lawyerings for the infraction and inability to adhere to server rules and player agreements.

--------------------------------------

[posts to rants and flames]

I have a 10 inch peeniss

Sup dewds, so that BlackBellamy punk tried to rule lawyer me about my actions, so I gave him what for. Here is some edited logs with a pic, sup. If anyone else tries to do this just know we will settle it man to man. Heck, I even tried to negotiate a lesser forfeit without going to the GMs but the guy left me no choice.

Sincerely yours,

Idiot.

Phaezed-Reality 04-30-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3120751)
If anyone needs an elf lawyer I'm right there for you.

PM me.

I'll have that little bitch on your porch all trussed up with an apple in it's mouth next morning.

A real elf lawyer has a card.
https://i.imgur.com/Ag0DBG0.png

furthermore since these supposed crimes were done in front of permafrost, in full view of the icegiant camps where many people go and is how this was petitioned in the first place. I would argue that these offenses were not made in bad faith and they did not know it was against server policy, the punishment does not fit the crime. A warning would have sufficed.

magnetaress 04-30-2020 09:37 AM

One thing the GMs have made clear is you do not ever discuss RMT on this box...

Dogma 04-30-2020 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3120786)

The first rule of RMT Club...

galach 04-30-2020 10:57 AM

In 2017, I discovered and did the audit research on an internal white collar crime of $150,000 at my company over a couple years. They were purchasing Ipads & other devices and photoshopping credit card statements and not balancing their reconciles. We ended up recovering around $110,000 of the stolen goods. Looking through electronic statements, balance sheets, reconciles and other accounting worksheets is natural for me.

I only wish we could do the same to the people that I catch selling goods on Project 1999. It is truly mind blowing that some people would pay $700+ for a single item. If you are going to purchase something for money, remember that I will catch you eventually and you will only regret it down the line. People purchasing stuff in early December only to level, get to 50 and their account gets banned. Don't sell, don't buy, don't RMT. Simple.

Jimjam 04-30-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3120786)

There is one thing RMTers want and its discussing!

mcoy 04-30-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galach (Post 3120819)
some people would pay $700+ for a single item

Holy crap.

-Mcoy

kjs86z 04-30-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galach (Post 3120819)
It is truly mind blowing that some people would pay $700+ for a single item.

yikes