Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Holy shit is sol b now filled with some of the stupidest fucking mouth breathers (/forums/showthread.php?t=350327)

Bushido 02-14-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMN (Post 3085350)
I'm not sure it's a case of tealtardation or not, but wow, what a giant refutation of Darwinian evolution we've got on our hands. How did you dumb fucks ever make it to 40+ and still be so stupid? I wonder how some of you even make it on to the internet.

You stupid fucking monks on this servers especially, you cunts need to FD and split mobs where you find them, not drag the mother fucking things all over to dump on someone else whose only crime was showing up to a zone with stupid fuckers like you.

mark this and read it in X years.

tommydgun 02-14-2020 03:20 PM

Does this mouth breather just make a rant post about teal players every time he dies in game? Dude I think it's time to reroll IRL...

YendorLootmonkey 02-14-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

You stupid fucking monks on this servers especially, you cunts need to FD and split mobs where you find them, not drag the mother fucking things all over to dump on someone else whose only crime was showing up to a zone with stupid fuckers like you.

Well done, monks... I'll have your 100 platinum to you shortly. Viva la Teal!

DMN 02-14-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater (Post 3085443)
I, too, get mad at people continuously

Antonin Dvorak, 60 Bardly Man

DMN has a single-digit IQ

I bet you do. I mean, imagine someone rustles your jimmies so much you write some puerile shit like that in your sig.

https://i.imgur.com/GXI7s.jpg

But you are right, I do happen to have a single digit IQ: Y. Like most things in life, you won't get it.

Wonkie 02-14-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellybuttface (Post 3085605)
Just think, when Kunark comes out we'll have an entire slew of new Monks to train and fail feign.

Dps monks are a time-honored tradition

Albanwr 02-14-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure it's a case of tealtardation or not, but wow, what a giant refutation of Darwinian evolution we've got on our hands. How did you dumb fucks ever make it to 40+ and still be so stupid? I wonder how some of you even make it on to the internet.

go to sleep, and stop your drug use.

Rust1d? 02-20-2020 01:19 PM

To be fair, this has always been an issue since the game came out. I'm more pissed about the economy. With two servers the economy was doable and you could actually camp items. Now it is a fucking shitshow. 17k for a SSoY? 20k for a FBSS? 150k for manastones? 4k for a fucking peggy cloak service? Absolutely ridiculous.

DMN 02-20-2020 02:20 PM

https://www.google.com/search?source...4dUDCAc&uact=5

google famous, bitches.

Modwolf 02-20-2020 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommydgun (Post 3085616)
Does this mouth breather just make a rant post about teal players every time he dies in game? Dude I think it's time to reroll IRL...

Yes, yes they do. Was one of the first(after lulz) to make the ignore list.

TomisFeline 02-20-2020 03:13 PM

where did the person with the avatar gif of an overweight man standing in front of a big bon fire go?