Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   PvP Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Spells: Compiled List of Broken Resists (/forums/showthread.php?t=173713)

Colgate 12-05-2014 02:13 AM

Compiled List of Broken Resists

root, mez, blind, stun spells all landing like crazy now

rogue poisons(specifically muscle lock IV) landing like crazy

malosi(-60 fire, cold magic, poison) landing on 150+ MR all the time

spells that should be borderline unresistable getting resisted a lot like shock of lightning, chaotic feedback, shock of blades

Burgerking 12-05-2014 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 1703037)

spells that should be borderline unresistable getting resisted a lot like shock of lightning, chaotic feedback, shock of blades

I think he still has spells coded by highest lvl spell landing which is wrong

Pikrib 12-05-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 1703037)

I had Romme cast Malosini on me. First 3 casts landed on me at around 160 MR. Then I got 3 resists. I pelled it each time before recast.

Bazia 12-05-2014 11:00 AM

Yet to resist Malosini (4 times in pvp) at 183 MR

Pikrib 12-05-2014 11:19 AM

If you are positive that it was ~sini and not malo all 4 times we should do some testing. I am available for some testing tonight

Haynar 12-05-2014 03:37 PM

malosi, ina, etc. have way too much power landing.

mala and malo have their purpose. These should have no additional resist adjusts for pvp. Nerfing those spells.

H

Haynar 12-05-2014 06:51 PM

Shock of Lighning, Shock of Blades - any others like these that should be really hard to resist?

Chaotic Feedback? It is a stun, so stun rules currently apply. If it is supposed to be pretty much the only stun that lands reliably, tell me more. I need additional info, and I will make it so.

I can tailor many of these on a case by case basis. So give me the info I need. And if it should apply to an entire spell line, provide all the spells.

Waiting to go in the DB for these, just let me know more specifics. I will go in and do at least one more set of changes in DB tonight.

H

Technique 12-05-2014 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haynar (Post 1703844)
Chaotic Feedback? It is a stun, so stun rules currently apply. If it is supposed to be pretty much the only stun that lands reliably, tell me more. I need additional info, and I will make it so.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=237

Colgate 12-05-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haynar (Post 1703844)
Shock of Lighning, Shock of Blades - any others like these that should be really hard to resist?

I can tailor many of these on a case by case basis. So give me the info I need. And if it should apply to an entire spell line, provide all the spells.

Waiting to go in the DB for these, just let me know more specifics. I will go in and do at least one more set of changes in DB tonight.

H

the ones that come to mind are Shock of Lightning, Shock of Blades, Chaotic Feedback, Furor, Brusco's Boastful Bellow, Poison Bolt

Ragnaros 12-05-2014 07:11 PM

My intent is not to troll this post but it drives me a little uncomfortable when someone such as Colgate who has never played on Live during the Classic-Velious ERA is telling our developers that spells are not working as intended, On another note, I will be conducting my own research as far as Kunark Era Zek resists, there should be some info on the old sony forum archives im sure regarding this stuff. Thanks Haynar for the work