Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   rustle ui (/forums/showthread.php?t=304566)

tsuchang 08-14-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deezy (Post 2757015)
could you take a ss? i'd like to see that

oh wait yeah i understand. i put bp and wrist slots there cause i'm always switching those out and/or clicking them. sorry for your loss :(

Is there a way I can change em to show just the inventory?
I have a little nerdosity but not much. some lines of text to delete and others to add will do for me. Or even a nice zip file to unzip.
thanks.

Really nice ui.

deezy 08-14-2018 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuchang (Post 2757102)
Is there a way I can change em to show just the inventory?
I have a little nerdosity but not much. some lines of text to delete and others to add will do for me. Or even a nice zip file to unzip.
thanks.

Really nice ui.

try this
Attachment 10279

tsuchang 08-14-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deezy (Post 2757119)

Yup, that did it. Graze.
Now, is there a way to change the fiery graphic that says Rustle to something of my choice? Not wanting to deface your work but wanting to add my own touch. Howzabout something that would put the character name there? Or the rl time. OR, get this, a stop watch so I can reset it with a click to time the spawn???? cool huh?

deezy 08-14-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuchang (Post 2757152)
Yup, that did it. Graze.
Now, is there a way to change the fiery graphic that says Rustle to something of my choice? Not wanting to deface your work but wanting to add my own touch. Howzabout something that would put the character name there? Or the rl time. OR, get this, a stop watch so I can reset it with a click to time the spawn???? cool huh?

i don't have the heart to remove rustle

Topgunben 08-15-2018 01:17 AM

great UI. Just installed and its by far the best, big health bar, exp bar, and mana bar. inventory is a big upgrade too as you automatically see all bags open without having to open them individually. would pay money for this but free is even better

deezy 08-15-2018 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topgunben (Post 2757294)
great UI. Just installed and its by far the best, big health bar, exp bar, and mana bar. inventory is a big upgrade too as you automatically see all bags open without having to open them individually. would pay money for this but free is even better

i'm glad you like it. i didn't meat my quote for the first few days and was beaten.

deezy 08-18-2018 05:01 PM

ok i made a 4k version of this ui. it's mostly working but may have a few kinks that i've gotta work out. if you'd like to try it here

White_knight 08-19-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deezy (Post 2759286)
ok i made a 4k version of this ui. it's mostly working but may have a few kinks that i've gotta work out. if you'd like to try it here

I love you. been waiting for a 4k Ui for ages. :)

kined 08-26-2018 04:44 PM

Enjoying this UI! been trying to come up with the best combo between your regular and 4k files to fit my 2k resolution... its working pretty well!

one issue i have is that its rough to not be able to use tell windows very well - since none of the chat windows have bars at the top, i cant rearrange tell windows or close them without right clicking an edge. if anyone comes up with a solution to that lemme know! (or tell me if theres just something im missing)

deezy 08-26-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kined (Post 2763514)
Enjoying this UI! been trying to come up with the best combo between your regular and 4k files to fit my 2k resolution... its working pretty well!

one issue i have is that its rough to not be able to use tell windows very well - since none of the chat windows have bars at the top, i cant rearrange tell windows or close them without right clicking an edge. if anyone comes up with a solution to that lemme know! (or tell me if theres just something im missing)

thanks dude. you could replace the chat window with the one found in this post. look for the section "Collapsible/draggable chat windows with titles". that should solve your problem.