Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Dont worry about Blue, its population will rise quickly very soon (/forums/showthread.php?t=338694)

Archythagoras 10-30-2019 03:21 AM

Dont worry about Blue, its population will rise quickly very soon

I plan on moving there once I realize that The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Swish 10-30-2019 03:24 AM

If you want to level something on blue at the moment, you need friends who also want to level on blue (or be twinked).

New P99ers with no items/plat saved would be mad not to be on green the way things are <3

Archythagoras 10-30-2019 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 3006561)
If you want to level something on blue at the moment, you need friends who also want to level on blue (or be twinked).

New P99ers with no items/plat saved would be mad not to be on green the way things are <3

But even without help the XP is wayyy better.

Vivix 10-30-2019 07:46 AM

Tbh they should probably just delete blue. It's already served it's purpose hasn't it?

solleks 10-30-2019 07:58 AM

thats like deleting someones personality

Deathrydar 10-30-2019 08:00 AM

Why so much hate on blue and its population. They are just like you and I. Sure, it's not as classic as green, but it was as close as possible back in 2009. Those players put time and love into their characters and the same will be said about green in three years or so.

Danger 10-30-2019 08:02 AM

CONSIDER BLUE

Lhord99 10-30-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathrydar (Post 3006676)
Why so much hate on blue and its population. They are just like you and I. Sure, it's not as classic as green, but it was as close as possible back in 2009. Those players put time and love into their characters and the same will be said about green in three years or so.

Sprach Zarathustra.

kotton05 10-30-2019 09:21 AM

Once the try blue posts start you know it ded af rip blue

drakkan 10-30-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathrydar (Post 3006676)

I don't know if it's so much as "hate" on the blue population, but rather just realistic observation of it's smaller numbers after green's launch. Some of the characters on blue are still not fully in BIS and velious has been our for quite a bit. On the flip side, there's crazy amounts of juiced up characters, and for the main raiding guilds, there's plenty of "throw away" raid loot that is spread across peoples 3rd and 4th alts that they barely play. If they put the time in, then why not.

Anyway, I think it's a natural dip and it will level out (whatever that leveling out looks like) and people will still play both. Blue is still a billion times more classic than live EQ - I see live being streamed on twitch and it weirds me out with all the transmogs, weird pets you can buy, etc. Even the TLP, that non-classicy pet animations and item transmogs, gross. At the end of the day you can't get any more classic than blue (now green, but still p99) with a population that is this bustling.