Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   revamps for the red server (/forums/showthread.php?t=333159)

Sguchi 09-05-2019 04:46 AM

revamps for the red server

Please unleash the dragons in ToV on the red server and revamp the seafuries in OoT.

The reasoning behind these nerfs had nothing to do with the red server and should be reverted if possible. Though they must have made sense for the blue server, they have been very debilitating for the red server.

We may be a small community but we do love and are very grateful for a server to play classic EQ PvP on.

These revamps would be amazingly beneficial for us. Thanks for the consideration.

Sguchi 09-05-2019 04:47 AM

issues on the red server nerfs, please address

Please unleash the dragons in ToV on the red server and revamp the seafuries in OoT.

The reasoning behind these nerfs had nothing to do with the red server and should be reverted if possible. Though they must have made sense for the blue server, they have been very debilitating for the red server.

We may be a small community but we do love and are very grateful for a server to play classic EQ PvP on.

These revamps would be amazingly beneficial for us. Thanks for the consideration.

heartbrand 09-05-2019 10:15 AM

Close thread as resolved

Benanov 09-05-2019 11:58 AM

It's been discussed elsewhere that the seafuries are not nerfs, they are corrections to what classic was doing at the time. I can't see that changing.

aaezil 09-05-2019 12:07 PM

Theres a reason they dont have sep patches for red and blue. Both will probably be the same patch forever.

Nirgon 09-05-2019 12:25 PM

@mod pls move this thread to resolved bugs

galach 09-05-2019 02:05 PM

Merged the threads. Please keep discussion out of tech support forums.

Nirgon 09-05-2019 03:10 PM

Resolved, ty

Amyas 09-05-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sguchi (Post 2955291)

This!

Clazxiss 09-05-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sguchi (Post 2955291)

Define "us."

I'm not sure if you paid attention to blue, but when these changes were put into effect, it forced the mega guilds to the table and negotiate sharing/alternating dragons.

I'm sure the GMs would love to see the same community outreach and agreements be struck between the active guilds.

Instead of asking the GMs to undo the ToV revamp, what you should focus on is recruiting people to red and helping them start from scratch. Help with ports, CRs, newbie gear, newbie spells, and possibly make a support alt to level with them so the grind isn't lonely and tedious. That sounds like a lot, right? It is.

Do that to get the population up on Red. This way you and your new found friends can take on ToV with the required raid force that the GMs feel is now needed. Otherwise I do not know what to tell you.

It's been frustrating to try and get things off the ground on Red due to some toxic players that enjoy ROFL stomping people WAYYYYY undergeared than they are.

I've been having a blast in Vanilla WoW. You're welcome to join me if you like.