Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Quest Issue: Rile's Shattered Blade Not Spawning (/forums/showthread.php?t=403264)

jadier 05-20-2022 07:22 AM

Rile's Shattered Blade Not Spawning

Hello,

With the activation of the Greenmist quest (Oct 23 2001 patch), the groundspawn in Karnor's Castle of Rile's Shattered Blade should have appeared.

Per comments from Oct 30 2001 (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...8&p=5#comments)

"I was soloing in the jail area of kc when i noticed something on the ground that looked like a weapon called riles shattered blade lore/nodrop it cannot be equipped it spawns just around the corner of the jail on a cube in the middle of the room. just fyi"

The groundspawn was added with the same patch as the Hammer of 1406 (which is on Green) and the Librarian in Cabilis (also on Green).

I've repeatedly checked the spawn location and contacted several others who have as well, and it has not yet been seen. I have not yet managed to convince a gnome to look inside the altar to see if the spawn's present but inaccessible though.

nilbog 05-21-2022 11:32 AM

Unfortunately there is a current issue which prevents new ground spawns to become active until the zone is brought down and reloaded.

This item should be spawning since the month is now correct, but the server will need to come down, or the zone will need to be rebooted.

DanBerry 05-22-2022 08:04 AM

Is this scheduled to happen at some point? I have been sitting at the spawn for almost 3 days now.