Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Michael's Shenanigans (/forums/showthread.php?t=347469)

Izmael 01-14-2020 01:48 PM

Michael's Shenanigans

I need a fix of those "discovery" kind videos. It has been like 2-3 months since the last one.

Pweese? The community can maybe vote for next video topic to help with picking an interesting one.

Videri 01-14-2020 02:57 PM

+1. What a hero Kraddok is.

He’s done Mysteries, More Mysteries, Water, Miragul’s Highway, Safari...more? Maybe future ones could have a subterranean/dungeon/hole theme (The Hole, paging Rygar), or a horror theme (Najena Dwarves), or a tree theme (unusual trees, trees in odd places, tree-related NPCs). Any other ideas? Let’s give Kraddok some inspiration.

Izmael 01-14-2020 04:33 PM

It would have been fun if Kraddok was (at least part-time) red player. I'm scared to even start to fathom what insanely cool videos he could have made on red topics such as guild history and relations, PvP, RMT, bans, GMs or drugs.

Anyway, more realistically, there could be potential in:

- gnolls (one of the most underrated Norrath creatures IMO)
- the planes
- different epic quests. I love the feel of the rogue one.
- the undead
- iksar tribes (I think there's a little bit on it in one of the earlier videos already but not realy as a center of the interest)

bubur 01-14-2020 05:52 PM

I want to know if there's cheese in everquest

Horza 01-14-2020 06:41 PM

Nobody cares about Red.

Bondrake 01-24-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3066796)
Nobody cares about Red.

+1

loramin 01-24-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videri (Post 3066686)
+1. What a hero Kraddok is.

He’s done Mysteries, More Mysteries, Water, Miragul’s Highway, Safari...more? Maybe future ones could have a subterranean/dungeon/hole theme (The Hole, paging Rygar), or a horror theme (Najena Dwarves), or a tree theme (unusual trees, trees in odd places, tree-related NPCs). Any other ideas? Let’s give Kraddok some inspiration.

+1: Kraddok is an artist. But sadly sometimes artists mine a particular creative vein too much, and get burnt out on it. I feel like that happened with Kraddok and the Mysteries series.

The other videos were fun and all, but ... sometimes artists also return to the thing they burnt out on, after doing other stuff, and are able to produce even more amazing results when they do so.

I'm just waiting for the day that happens, and Kraddok brings us a new Mysteries video :D There's got to be at least a few more mysteries worth talking about in classic.

carlosr 01-27-2020 01:00 PM

Some of those funny videos may stop being so if you repeat them.

KnuckleSangwich 04-12-2020 01:43 PM

He posted a new video yesterday, and it's awesome. Go check it out!!

Jimjam 04-12-2020 01:51 PM

Kraddok needs to investigate if iksar can cry. Is getting tears from a broodling like squeezing blood from a stone?