Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Iksar warrior bracers? (/forums/showthread.php?t=326663)

bradsamma 05-30-2019 09:48 AM

Iksar warrior bracers?

Alright, so I'm currently sporting a pair of tar goo's.

So, the gems to get the thurg bracers are going to cost me 3k and I would rather not blow that kind of plat on something that I'm going to be upgrading. I also don't have 10k to invest into those two slots for silver chitin as that plat could go to much better use.

So, my question is this: is there anything between those two that an iksar can wear?

Also, what would you recommend in the back, shoulder, face, and neck slots (keeping in mind I don't have 25k to get a lodi shield)? I'm currently rocking a targishin's bone mask, tattered mantle, a chipped velium amulet, and an ancient seahorse hide cloak.

theonesler 05-30-2019 10:53 AM

My warrior rocks:

Barbed Dragonscale Pauldrons
Dragon Tooth Choker
Cloak of the Maelstrom
Crystal Spider Eyes

I'd say if you're working on a budget those are all good bang for your buck kind of items.

As far as bracers, you can SCWB's for 4k sometimes, I bet if you were patient enough you could find 2 for 8-9k. Otherwise, I don't have a great recommendation. Tar Goo are cheap cheap for the +HP.

Jimjam 05-30-2019 12:34 PM

Thurg equivalent bracers drop in Plane of Growth (Berserker armour). There are a few interesting quested bracers in velious too. Ice forged shackles and bracer of the hammerfall worthy of mention.

Nice suggestions on gear from Bonti. Another neck option is to organise a pillar dragon group in western wastes for a '+6 neck'. Grotesque Alloy Mask I like for the face.

bigjeff100 05-30-2019 12:38 PM

This was a mask I recently picked up!

https://wiki.project1999.com/Tribal_War_Mask

bradsamma 06-02-2019 09:03 AM

I just found the glimmering mithril torque!.

Does anyone have any legs suggestions for iksar that aren't no-drop and are 1k or less?

Legidias 06-02-2019 10:01 AM

Worked dragonleg breeches