Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   New to P99 Blue, it seems like the EC tunnels is dead (/forums/showthread.php?t=339077)

Vacancy13 11-01-2019 07:49 PM

New to P99 Blue, it seems like the EC tunnels is dead

Hey guys, I just got into P99, I’m playing on blue with my friends we are all low leveled. I managed to get 2K pp (lucky drop my friend got and have to me) I’m a level 10 Necromancer and It just seems like nothing of decent quality is being sold, it just seems with green starting that everyone has moved to there and the EC tunnels has died? I don’t know much about the server just an educated guess. Well if anyone able to give me some tips for a player returning after a 15 year break. Or if anyone is selling some gear let me know!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Tethler 11-01-2019 09:15 PM

Yeah, it seems like most are on green now since it just opened. Once people get some levels and the grind becomes more real, I expect people to start coming back to blue little by little. Some people have 10 years of time invested in their blue characters. They aren't likely to quit them entirely for green.

Luckily, as a necro, you can basically level naked if you needed to. Gear is nice, but you are playing a class much less dependant on it than a melee character.

aaezil 11-01-2019 09:28 PM

Have you considered green?

Swish 11-02-2019 12:01 AM

Blue is dead, try red.

Skosh 11-02-2019 12:18 AM

Nope. All the cool kids starting new are rolling Teal.

Videri 11-02-2019 12:32 AM

A week ago, they launched a new server; within 24 hours, they're launching another one. Give it a month or two for things to settle down and even out. Blue population is expected to gently rise gradually as people get tired of Green/Teal or decide to split their time between their old Blue chars and their new Green/Teal ones.

ScottBerta 11-02-2019 01:54 AM

EC tunnel on blue is dead but still a good time to play blue. Many camps open for the taking and as people come back to blue economy will pick up.

Fireblade7 11-03-2019 01:42 PM

I’m done with blue and have a lvl 6 necro with some decent stuff on him. He’s in cabilis though atm. If you make it there, I’m usually playing in the mornings (4-7am cst) and if you message me on Rats on green server I can log over to give you his stuff if you’re dead set on blue.

I highly recommend green though. I’m loving it.

Gustoo 11-04-2019 11:44 AM

Definitely green or teal right now no reason to progress on maxxed out top heavy blue.

Or even red is better bet.

Zarniwooop 11-04-2019 01:11 PM

I'll always come back to blue and my 59 monk (still haven't finished that guy after starting in 2009).

But, I'm gonna level a warrior this time on green/teal because I'm a masochist apparently.

If you're starting fresh - start on either green or teal. That's where everyone is.