Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Trading Hub (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   WTS Uteunayr's Necromancer Powerleveling Service! (/forums/showthread.php?t=140026)

Uteunayr 02-18-2014 05:32 PM

Uteunayr's Necromancer Powerleveling Service!

THIS THREAD IS NOW OUT OF DATE. PLEASE GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Greetings Project 1999 members!

Uteunayr Seidsvar, Necromancer of Rodcet Nife has returned to the powerleveling scene, and is prepared to schedule people!

How does it work?
1) You send me a PM on this forum so I can have your name down. In-game tells tend to get lost.

2) We schedule a time that works for both of us. I prefer that we aim for early mornings, so that we are not playing during peak hours, where powerleveling may negatively effect those around us.

3) We talk about your character's specific needs as far as a leveling place goes.

4) We arrange payment for the scheduled time. All successive time added based on your judgment of your scheduled hour will be handled after (more in #6).

5) We find a way out there, and I will power level you. Timer begins when we are start on the first mob. In truth, I am not terribly focused on the clock, other than a "general" hour. I have been known to frequently go beyond an hour to help finish off levels without an extra charge. All around, I want you to be happy that you got the most out of the PL.

6) If you're satisfied with the first hour, and I have no one scheduled after, you can buy a 2nd hour, and so on. No need to commit to multiple ahead of time unless you absolutely want it reserved.

7) Since Necro PL can be shaky on the grounds of FD successes or failures, we will keep a running tally of FD fails/successes, and once the hour is done, I'll toss in that number of extra kills, just to be sure you're getting the most you should have if every FD was successful.

8) I politely ask you, regardless if you were satisfied or unsatisfied, to please post here so that others can help judge based on your experience!
Why a Necromancer PL?
1) No finish off slump! Unlike some PLs, with a Necromancer PL, you will not need to waste 30, 40, or even 50 seconds of your paid time to stab and finish off the mob. Instead, you only need to hit it once!

2) Absolutely smooth! You will not need to do all that much. Once you've stabbed the enemy, leave the rest to me! This lets you sit back and relax the majority of the time!

3) Any class! Any class can stab or club something for one damage. You don't have to AE, you don't need to be a melee class, or anything like that.

4) Don't need anything except a weapon, and if you're good with your fists, not even that! Doesn't even need to be a good one. Don't need any certain amount of HP, mana, skill levels, and so on. Come as you are, and you'll get some levels!
What Do You Need?
Very little!

All you need is to know how to autoattack.
Price: Price by Level or Price by Hour
12-19: 800pp per level.

20-24: 1.2kpp a level.

25-29: 1.5kpp a level.

Prices per level are modified by your experience modifier. Lower level, high experience modifier characters would probably do better with:

Additionally, I work for an hourly rate of 2.5k. The numbers per level are based off of my estimates of your levels gained per hour, so that each rate will be effectively the same.

Price too high for you? Check back later! My prices change based on how many people I have scheduled for a PL, with the price increasing the busier my schedule.
Uteunayr's Reputation

I have been powerleveling players on the server for about half a year now, and I tend to be very focused on delivering high quality service in addition to the great amount of experience you'll receive.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughie (Post 1071020)
The PL was easy enough that I could watch a 2 month old, change/feed, and do it. No worries, would do it again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapidwave (Post 1051529)
did an hour with Uteunayr this morning, was great. fast xp and extremely easy, give your money to this guy!

You can see on my previous thread that I powerleveled a decent number of people, and although not all posted feedback, all were satisfied. You can check their recommendations there.

Additionally, check out this list of all people I have PLed:

Name ------- Level Race Class (Time)
Sesserdrix --- 1-12 Iksar Necro (Under an hour)
Seidrsvar ---- 1-15 High Elf Enchanter (Hour and a half or so)
Absolem ----- 12-24 Wood Elf Druid (3 hours+/- a few minutes)
Brewdog ----- 10-16 Iksar Necromancer (2 Hours)
Nydus ------- 21-23 Halfling Druid (1 Hour)
Aonorien ----- 15-21.5 Dark Elf Enchanter (2 Hours)
Mely --------- 8-19 Halfling Druid (2.5 Hours, only 2 charged)
Sesserdrix ---- 12-22 Iksar Necro (3 Hours)
Microscopic --- 20.8-22.5 Ogre Shaman (.5 Hour)
Sesserdrix ---- 22-27 Iksar Necro (2.5 Hours)
Bsharp -------- 23-25.15 Human Bard (1 Hours)
Anecro -------- 24-28.5 Iksar Necro (2 Hours)
Chopped ------ 24-34 Iksar Necro
Mezican ------- 5-10, 16.5-20 Dark Elf Enchanter (2 Hours)
Kegdes -------- 19-21 Dark Elf Enchanter (1 Hour)
Dohko --------- 21-22.4 Dwarf Paladin (1 Hour)
Suldam -------- 30-32 Gnome Wizard (2 Hours)
Shamemen ----- 20-30 Ogre Shaman (5 Hours + 1 Free)
Doodlez -------- 24-29 Human Druid (3.25 Hours)
Rickson -------- 16-20 Human Monk (1.3 Hours)
Have a question?

PM me! I have no problem talking to you and describing in better detail.

Uteunayr 02-19-2014 07:03 PM

Up.

arsenalpow 02-19-2014 07:13 PM

Chopped----- 24-34 iksar necro (TBD)

Uteunayr 02-20-2014 08:21 PM

Uppity.

Nlaar 02-20-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalpow (Post 1329043)
Chopped----- 24-34 iksar necro (TBD)

You son of a bitch.

I need some of dis.

Uteunayr 02-22-2014 08:38 PM

UP!

Uteunayr 02-25-2014 01:39 AM

Up!

odiecat99 02-25-2014 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Hughie View Post
The PL was easy enough that I could watch a 2 month old, change/feed, and do it. No worries, would do it again.

whattt lol.

bump anyways

Uteunayr 03-01-2014 03:27 PM

Up! Happily keeping busy.

Flip 03-01-2014 04:47 PM

Quality service. Power leveled my enchanter from 11-20 in 3 hours. Any failed FD's he adds to the end of your session for free. Highly recommend!

~Flip