Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Riots cunning big brain strats. (/forums/showthread.php?t=332460)

shutdown 08-25-2019 03:16 AM

Case law 101
https://i.imgur.com/rqN0dqk_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium

smitho1984 08-26-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shutdown (Post 2951793)

^^^ uses Sirken posts as proof... i wouldn't use him as a shining example of correctness if I were you.

Ghostly 08-26-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitho1984 (Post 2952249)
^^^ uses Sirken posts as proof... i wouldn't use him as a shining example of correctness if I were you.

Bboboo 08-26-2019 01:49 PM

Derubael would be better,

Oh wait...

Fallan11 08-26-2019 03:24 PM

One player made an honest mistake and was playing on a toon in her previous guild, and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The clutching for straws has passed annoying to down right sad.

shutdown 08-26-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallan11 (Post 2952420)
One player made an honest mistake and was playing on a toon in her previous guild, and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The clutching for straws has passed annoying to down right sad.

I’m sure tons of people make honest mistakes with stalls, trains, RMT etc... but that doesn’t make it right and mean it should go unpunished.

Ruhtar 08-26-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shutdown (Post 2952445)
I’m sure tons of people make honest mistakes with stalls, trains, RMT etc... but that doesn’t make it right and mean it should go unpunished.

I 100% agree. It wasn't enough that the player was removed from Riot or that Anonymous was removed from Aegis. I think Aegis and Riot should eat a 7-day ban for this atrocity and ALS should be disbanded for housing several members who have characters in more than one raiding guild.

Actually, to take that even further, I think every raiding guild should be investigated to make sure they don't have members with alts in any other raiding guild, whether they're active or not. To think that people have multiple characters and friends in different guilds. It honestly makes me sick.

feniin 08-26-2019 04:59 PM

Just absolutely disgusting that people would have friends on this server.

rezzie 08-26-2019 05:59 PM

We focus on playing nicely with each other and having friends over here in Aftermath which might be why we've become the victim of these attacks from Riot and them labeling us, and anyone tangentially related to us, as "enemies".

We just thought having fun with friends across the server was part of the allure of EverQuest, but knowing that it is so disgusting to them explains a lot of their recent vitriol and toxicity.

I'm just grateful their RnF army is so up front and vocal about it - it helps explain to some of the more casual folks why they're being attacked as acceptable collateral.

Dugface 08-26-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rezzie (Post 2952499)
We focus on playing nicely with each other and having friends over here in Aftermath which might be why we've become the victim of these attacks from Riot and them labeling us, and anyone tangentially related to us, as "enemies".

We just thought having fun with friends across the server was part of the allure of EverQuest, but knowing that it is so disgusting to them explains a lot of their recent vitriol and toxicity.

I'm just grateful their RnF army is so up front and vocal about it - it helps explain to some of the more casual folks why they're being attacked as acceptable collateral.

This is some horrendous spin here Monrezz. Maybe it's time to take a break before you start believing your own twaddle.