Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Mauzer Chairman & Chairman Mauzer (/forums/showthread.php?t=286710)

katrik 12-12-2017 02:21 AM

Mauzer Chairman & Chairman Mauzer

YOU KNOW I LOVE ME SOME RNF!

Camping AC; Chairman has control. Gets his piece, logs on to his alt to collect the ring, and logs back onto Chairman, failing to pass control to Mixxup, whose been waiting for hours. Just wanted everyone to know what a piece of shit he is. There's a reason nobody likes to go to OoT to try to camp it for themselves, because of pricks monopolizing the spawn, illegally at that.

TLDR: People that illegally monopolize AC are trash, Mauzer/Chairman is trash.

Have a good night <3

skarlorn 12-12-2017 03:42 AM

Fuck that guy, added to my "No Jum" List

Whirled 12-12-2017 10:47 AM

Hopefully this was just some Mixxup

Llandris 12-12-2017 12:05 PM

The moment he/she logged off, the camp is open.

Also;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirled (Post 2622339)
Hopefully this was just some Mixxup

Pokesan 12-12-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llandris (Post 2622373)
The moment he/she logged off, the camp is open.

Also;

legal to loot the ring if nobody around?

Raavak 12-12-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2622398)
legal to loot the ring if nobody around?

I would say if he was just switching chars it would be dirty pool to take the ring.

Siberious 12-12-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raavak (Post 2622419)
I would say if he was just switching chars it would be dirty pool to take the ring.

If you didn't kill the mob you have 0 loot rights. Even if he swaps toons and you loot he can successfully petition you for taking his loot. So I wouldn't waste a ban on a pair of jboots.

However you can take the camp the moment he camps and claim it. If he comes back and disputes you'd be in the right technically.

Zade 12-12-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siberious (Post 2622444)
If you didn't kill the mob you have 0 loot rights. Even if he swaps toons and you loot he can successfully petition you for taking his loot. So I wouldn't waste a ban on a pair of jboots.

However you can take the camp the moment he camps and claim it. If he comes back and disputes you'd be in the right technically.

is this a rule somewhere that I forgot about? AFAIK, if a corpse goes public, its free for all on the loot.

jakerees 12-12-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zade (Post 2622487)
is this a rule somewhere that I forgot about? AFAIK, if a corpse goes public, its free for all on the loot.

Not sure. Obviously something like this, it was obvious that the person killed it and wanted the drop on their alt.

However, I remember seeing a discussion on this on the forums and it basically being claimed that it doesn't matter if it is a high level running through the zone killing everything in their path, even if they aren't bothering to loot stuff if you loot their corpses it's a big no no. Like someone literally said that there could be three seconds left on the corpse timer and they are nowhere nearby but if you take something off the corpse and they see you do it and petition... bye bye.

skarlorn 12-12-2017 04:20 PM

I've known multiple people to receive harsh bans for looting items that were literally going to rot on the corpses of the monsters that dropped them.