Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Most fun twink build you’ve ever done? (/forums/showthread.php?t=331100)

Crede 08-01-2019 09:59 AM

Most fun twink build you’ve ever done?

Title says it all. I seem to burn out around 50 with most chars as the power curve really goes down in comparison to 45+ NPCs.

Curious what your most fun twink build was? And one that you had no problem getting to 60 with? I have a 60 enc, so that’s out. Have about 100k plus a fungi.

Possibly a zlandi heart necro? Not sure tbh. Not terribly interested in grouping a lot because I have limited play time.

Naerron 08-01-2019 10:02 AM

IMO melee are the most fun twink chars. I did a warrior 1-60, using bandaids, fungi, ToD, and blood points and it was a friggin blast the whole time. The best part is people thinking i was amazing as i turned down groups for much better XP soloing 55+

ScottBerta 08-01-2019 10:04 AM

A twinked out Monk is hard to beat.

azeth 08-01-2019 10:07 AM

Warrior or Monk for solo. If you don't mind grouping then Rogue.

Casters are fun to twink but you don't feel like a God with the twink gear because you were doing just fine without it.

I twinked an SK pretty hard and she was fun, but the lack of DPS was just hard to have fun with once I approached 50.

Legidias 08-01-2019 10:50 AM

I didn't do this, but a friend had de-leveld their lvl 60, epic+ geared ranger down to like lvl 4 or something so his daughter could play it and just wipe everything out

Nuggie 08-01-2019 11:02 AM

Get a bard a few nice instruments and away you go.

Twochain 08-01-2019 11:08 AM

I've played every class pretty much twinked as you can.

Druid was the most fun twink I've ever played.

Full ss gear at level 5, fungi, etc. Was amazing.

Regrowth the grove at level 5. Drones of doom at level 5. Sow at level 5. Misty port at level 5 so you can meet up with druid and buy potg.

Just insane

Crede 08-01-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twochain (Post 2942687)
I've played every class pretty much twinked as you can.

Druid was the most fun twink I've ever played.

Full ss gear at level 5, fungi, etc. Was amazing.

Regrowth the grove at level 5. Drones of doom at level 5. Sow at level 5. Misty port at level 5 so you can meet up with druid and buy potg.

Just insane

Interesting. You did this to 60 though? All of those kinda fade out over time and you’re basically just waiting for permafrost to not be camped or quadding.

Dulu 08-01-2019 11:25 AM

Low level Ogre Warrior, I used to run around Paladual Caverns (I think thats what it was called) killing players around my level way back in the day.

When I was bored of my good-guy shaman main, I'd switch over to the warrior for some evil deviance, battling it out with noobs. Then I would plug at the zone-in back towards the Bazaar... and wait patiently to strike again another day.

Octopath 08-01-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crede (Post 2942691)
Interesting. You did this to 60 though? All of those kinda fade out over time and you’re basically just waiting for permafrost to not be camped or quadding.

Twinking is all about the journey